Bad
Good

St. Peter Senior High School 5

Posted June 03, 2014
This school is Great. My grandchildren love it here. They get all the attention they need. The teachers are great, the children are nice, and the community is the best out there. I would recommend this school district to everyone out there!

St. Peter Senior High School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
St. Peter HS has an investment in the students success. They have a great arts program that includes band, choir, theater, speech team.

St. Peter Senior High School 4

Posted April 25, 2004
I am not sure when that person attended St. Peter High school but I had a wonderful time there. Teachers always listened to problems, principals took action and students for the most part were very nice. I never once had a problem with feeling scared, I felt as if I were at home. I would love my kids to go there someday and I hope it keeps that warm atmosphere. When I would visit different schools I thought they felt cold and thought there was more to fear. I Hope that everyone has a great experience in school, and I hope St. Peter makes everyone feel safe.

St. Peter Senior High School 1

Posted March 17, 2004
I went to St. Peter H.S. for only a few months. I didn't feel safe at all. I was threatened, bullied, and so forth. I went to the principal and he had the 'kids will be kids' attitude. After only 6 months of this I transfered to another school. I had nightmares about the students and St. Peter H.S comming after me...as well as one teacher in particular who would belittle me and himulate me for the whole class to enjoy on a daily basis. It took me years to get over what I went through at that 'school'. No one knows what happens as soon as their child leaves every morning to go to school.

St. Peter Senior High School
100 Lincoln Dr, St. Peter, MN  56082
Last modified St. Peter Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.