Glacial Hills Elementary School 5

Posted October 25, 2009
Glacial Hills Elementary is an awesome school with a great staff. They have many offerings for students that are unavailable at other area schools such as Smart Board technology, a new computer lab, growing library and much more. Small class sizes, of 15-20 students, provides more one on one attention. A new administrator was hired last November with a K-12 principal license. She has provided the organization, academics and discipline that was missing. The school displays a highly positive attitude and family atmosphere. Great place to send your kids.

Glacial Hills Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2009
GHE has a great teaching staff, but the administration and board practices are questionable. I am a single parent that works hard to make sure that my kids are getting a good education. I like the school but am confused a lot by what the board and administration does. They need to be more informative to the parents about what they are doing.

Glacial Hills Elementary School 0

Posted January 19, 2009
This is a fantastic school! It is small like a private school, without the tuition costs. (Although I would be willing to pay for me children to go to school at GHE) The teachers and staff are fantastic! Couldn't imagine a better place to send my children to school. Thanks for all you do!

Glacial Hills Elementary School 0

Posted December 18, 2008
I believe the ratio is great. It is nice to see that my child absolutely loves to go to school. When he asks 'Do I go to school today?' and is excited, it makes a parent feel great and know the kids are enjoying what they are doing and learning. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

Glacial Hills Elementary School 4

Posted December 11, 2008
Great teacher to student ratio and they are more personable then the other school in the area.

Glacial Hills Elementary School
610 West 6th St, Starbuck, MN  56381
Last modified Glacial Hills Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glacial Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top