Wayzata West Middle School 1

Posted October 24, 2013
It's horrible. The kids I was in class with were mean, called me a freak and the teachers did little to nothing about it. It's one of those cookie-cutter schools where everyone has to be the same. No diversity allowed, apparently. The teachers there said I was "breaking the dress code" if I wore something that was in my style, but when a girl put on a spaghetti-strap tank, they were totally fine with it. It's a horrible, horrible school. Plymouth parents, DO NOT SEND YOUR KID THERE.

Wayzata West Middle School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
I moved to the area more than a year ago and my son attends 6th grade here. The teachers at West are great and the school staff excellent. We are very happy with the school.

Wayzata West Middle School 4

Posted January 15, 2009
I've had 2 kids go thru West, one with very mild LD which finally was appropriately addressed at West, but too late to really help him out with Attitude, which we all know is one of the most important aspects to learning well. My other child currently in 8th grade West is nearly all straight A's, he works very hard, and is still challenged to think and do more by his teachers. The Orchestra program at West is exceptional, despite the nearly sinful cutting of this program out of the elementary schools a few years ago. I know other parents in the Twin Cities, we compare notes, and I think West is the best, if you have a mainstream learner, or if LD learner who went to a good elem school previously. Wish the Math program was better, however.

Wayzata West Middle School 5

Posted May 27, 2008

Wayzata West Middle School 4

Posted March 17, 2005

Wayzata West Middle School
149 Barry Ave North, Wayzata, MN  55391
Last modified Wayzata West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wayzata West Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top