Posted November 15, 2013
This is the worst school my three children ever attended. Lousy teachers, poor management, dishonest financial advisors, you name it, it was a bad experience for everyone in the family. I completely agree with the bullied student, and this place is just all about money anyway. Very un Christ like except for the crucifixes in the classrooms and church.

Posted August 04, 2011
I attended HNOJ from the late 80's to 1994. It has always been a great and loving environment.

Posted November 01, 2010
We love this school & staff. My child enjoys everything about the school. The staff is very caring and knowable about our child's needs. We enoy watching her grow in this school as she displays a williness to learn all that she can.

Posted June 16, 2009
Both of my sons are enrolled at HNOJ and they love it. Also the school just received the Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award. The principal and teachers are wonderful and really care about the kids. The religion based curriculum is wonderful and I loved that my children are in an positive loving school environment.

Posted September 12, 2008
We have two kids at Holy Name and one who can't wait to be there. It is a wonderful school. The staff is great. The parent involvement is outstanding. Extra-curriculars, including social justice projects, are plentiful. While my neighborhood families have 29-33 kids per classroom, my children had 18 in K, 1st and 2nd. For 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grade they will have 27 children with a para-professional in the classroom (classes go from 3 sections to 2). My children and my husband and I have all strengthened our relationship with God immensely since my children began school at HNOJ. My kids no longer complain about attending church and they love school.

Posted July 14, 2008
We have a son that attends HNOJ. We've found the school to be outstanding and our son loves to go everyday. Communication with parents is outstanding. Participation by parents in the classroom is strong. Class sizes are smaller than public schools. The faith-based component of the circullum is valualbe.. orono provides special ed services.

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted April 15, 2007
- a former student
This was a horrible school to attend. I completely hated and dreaded to get up each morning. I was taunted, teased, and generaly bullied every day and teachers did nothing! I would not recomend attending this school.

Holy Name Of Jesus School
155 County Road 24, Wayzata, MN  55391
Last modified Holy Name Of Jesus School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Holy Name Of Jesus School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top