Posted April 27, 2015
Caring, dedicated teachers. A warm, friendly environment with a close-knit group of students. While academics are a priority, so is teaching children the importance of service, kindness, respect and responsibility- all in a faith-enriched environment.

Posted November 02, 2007
As a parent I am very pleased that my children have the opportunity to attend St. Barts - The school provides a warm, supportive and loving environment for each student attending the school.

Posted June 09, 2004
I am not a parent I am an alumni as of the 03-04 school year and I was at St.Bartholmew for 9 years (as long as you could be) it was a home of friends and of people that acted as parents like the teachers and principal. To sum it up this is a great school for any child young or old because even if you start your child in sixth grade they will fit right in I saw it happen millions of times and it will happen even more when I am gone. So there you have it the greatist school on earth St.Bartholomew!

St Bartholomew Catholic School
630 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN  55391
Last modified St Bartholomew Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Bartholomew Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top