PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Redeemer in Wayzata is a school I would recommend to any parent looking for small class sizes, caring and wise teachers, rigorous - but attainable curriculum and plenty of activities to choose from. I get many compliments on my three children and I always give a large amount of credit for that to Redeemer. They have partnered with my husband and I to raise confident, happy, well-rounded kids. It's truly a hidden gem that I wish more people knew about.

I've had three kids go through Redeemer, and we could not be happier! The staff is the most caring, competent, faithful group that you could ever assemble. The curriculum and extra-curricular options round out a very balanced, and successsful academic experience.

I have raised 2 daughters in Redeemer and can't say enough about the school and the teachers. Redeemer has the most caring of teachers who truely put the students best interest first. My oldest is currently in 10th grade, but keeps in touch and has get togethers with her "Redeemer family". I can't write any better example of how big of an impact her years at Redeemer were, but to highlight that she calls the kids she went to school with "Family"! Redeemer has also changed the foreign language format from a teacher based program to the Rosetta Stone method. It has been such a positive change, and my youngest LOVES her spanish time. Redeemer has an exceptional, loving enviroment with top notch teachers. Come for the education and leave with a new family!

This is our 18th year at Redeemer; & we love it! My youngest of 4 is in 7th grade & he, along with his siblings were/are prepared for HS & beyond. They are academically challenged & have extra curricular activities to choose from. We also have caring, veteran staff who LOVE teaching & sharing Christ's love with students & their families. I highly recommend Redeemer Lutheran School and am blessed to have my children graduate from Redeemer be prepared for their future.

This is our second year at Redeemer Lutheran School. We wanted a Christ centered learning environment that provided both academic coaching and valuable life skills. This is exactly what we found. The staff really goes the extra mile. We have no problem rating this school as excellent.

We have had our kids at Redeemer Lutheran School in Wayzata for 9 years now. We started our oldest there in preschool. It is a wonderful, Christ-centered school. The teachers are so dedicated to the children they are teaching. They give the kids a great education balanced with discipline, love, and grace. The class sizes are smaller, so each child is able to receive more one on one help when they need it. One of the greatest things about Redeemer is the family feel. Most of the parents are very involved in the school and in their kid's lives. It is a wonderful group of people who have always been very welcoming to new students and their families. I know our children will always cherish their years at this school and so will we.

Redeemer has a solid core of Christian teachers. The 6th -8th grade teachers interact well with each other, and show a great love for Christ in their teaching. My son has developed not only academically but also as a strong christian. Redeemer was the best place I could have sent my son to prepare him for high school and life.

We have had kids at Redeemer Lutheran School for over ten years. Our children are nurtured in a wonderful Christ centered atmosphere, and have received a well rounded, solid education. The class sizes are wonderfully small, with each child getting exceptional personal attention. Redeemer Lutheran has definitely been a wonderful blessing to our family.

Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8