Blake Lower School/Highcroft 1

Posted November 05, 2011
I visited Blake and I must say the school was truly disappointing. The director lacked coherence when I asked questions about school, the admission staff was poorly prepared, and the entire school environment did not seem nurturing at all. There were some teachers that made an acceptable impression to me but this was no reason enough to put my child in that school. Too bad that such a well-known school seems to be already behind public schools in so many aspects.

Blake Lower School/Highcroft 5

Posted November 11, 2009
Love it! sweet memories from highcroft campus! I'm at a great college now and Blake Elementary (then middle and high school) got me there:)

Blake Lower School/Highcroft 5

Posted April 24, 2008
This is a great school it has teachers who love to interact with you like Mr. Rathmann, Mr. Ramadan, and Ms. Witzel. It's also challengenging and fun.

Blake Lower School/Highcroft
301 Peavey Lane, Wayzata, MN  55391
Last modified Blake Lower School/Highcroft is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Blake Lower School/Highcroft Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top