Bad
Good

I love this school! I first went to my high school in the town I live in and they wouldn't let me graduate. I told them I wanted to do online school but they said it was going to be "too hard" for me. Well that didn't stop me. It took me awhile but I graduated, this school is amazing! They always talk to you, they want you to graduate, they offer the help you need. The teachers and staff are so nice. You can contact them at any time. I don't know where I would be without them, they have helped me so much!!

This school has been the best choice for my 11th grade son. He is getting the help he needs to be sucessful and he feels good about himself. Thank you for all the positive reinforcement and encouragment you give to my son. He is like a different kid. He is excited to know he can graduate.

It's a great online school for my child since traditional schools didn't work. Bluesky School has caring staff that help motivate my child to stay in school and feel self-worth. The teachers are just an email or phone call away.

My child was struggling with bullying in her traditional brick and mortar school. I decided to look online to see if there was any school available where she could receive an excellent education without the 'drama'. I came across BlueSky Charter School and enrolled my daughter. The staff at BlueSky called me and my daughter and have continued to call and email me regarding my daughters progress. My daughter has gone from dreading school to absolutely loving her classes. She has gone from getting D's and F's in her classes to A's and B's. I cannot say enough good things about BlueSky Online Charter School. If you're looking for a school that treats its parents and students with respect and goes the extra mile to see them succeed, then BlueSky is the school for you!

BlueSky Online Charter school is an incredible option for many students. Because we are 100% online, our students can work from anywhere they have high-speed internet access at any time of the day. If the student has a full time job, has a child, has a training schedule that makes it difficult to attend school during traditional hours, is frequently ill, or is taking care of someone who is ill, this school provides the flexibility they might need to succeed and earn their high school diploma. Just because we're online doesn't make the school impersonal. Weekly calls from a homebase advisor and an amazing counselor- and social worker-to-student ratio make students feel cared about and supported. It's an amazing place to work, and I am proud to be a part of it!

This is the best school i have ever attended. It is challenging and the teacher care about us. The school is not hard to use for a computer novice. I am learning and exelling, I understand the lesson and love waiting for more assignments. The whole system is amazing, it deserves to be recognized, i would not graduate without it. I am lucky to have found it.

Last modified Bluesky Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.