Moreland Elementary School 2

Posted December 16, 2012
QUESTION: What is Moreland Elementary's Plan for emergency? They have none. There is NO security and the doors are kept unlocked. I pick up my child and the teachers do not even look to see who the child is going with. I could have a restraining order. What is your plan??? None until it is too late?

Moreland Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2010
My son is taking special education on preschool and the teachers are awesome, my son had a lot of fun and he is changing a lot, i'm really happy that he is always excited to go to school.

Moreland Elementary School 5

Posted March 19, 2010
Our son is attending the preschool. Having a Masters degree from one of the best degree programs in the world, I wasn't sure if the Preschool would meet or exceed my expectations. It has exceeded. My son loves it! He's very proud of the different 'jobs' he is given each day (feeding Bubbles the fish, giving a weather report, being line leader). He's learning the alphabet and reading, too! They do a lot of creative work - one thing that another preschool he had attended did not have - and is excelling now in drawing within the lines and trying to write more of his letters and numbers. It's an inner-suburb school, so it has a lot of diversity. That's the only reason I can think of that makes their test scores lower. I am very impressed and would recommend the preschool to any parent.

Moreland Elementary School 2

Posted March 01, 2005

Moreland Elementary School
217 West Moreland Ave, West St. Paul, MN  55118
Last modified Moreland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moreland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top