White Bear Lake, MN

Posted March 12, 2014
There is not another school like Lincoln anywhere! I have been impressed from the moment we set foot inside the front door. Dan Schmidt takes his role as principal as a personal mission and his staff follows his lead. We truly feel like our children are important to each and every staff and faculty member they come in contact. This is truly a community school and we can't say enough great things about it. There is a very active PTA, the teachers are fantastic and our children LOVE it here! It is definitely worth looking at if your are in the WBL district.

Posted April 08, 2011
Lincoln is a small community of friends. Teachers, Principle, administration and parent volunteers all work together to provide the best school/social setting for all of its students. My husband attended Lincoln as have our three children. I highly encourage everyone to come and see how great children excel at this school.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
Very good school, we just moved here and I am very impressed by this school and the effort they make to make everyone feel important. They have done an excellent job teaching my children I say this school should be rated about 9. I say that because my children have attended a 9 rated school and It doesn't seem different except that this school is alot more fun.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2006
Good school with caring teachers and administration.

Posted February 05, 2004
Lincoln School in White Bear Lake has ALWAYS had a very high standard within their Teaching Staff, and Directors. All of our children, and many Grandchildren have or are attending Lincoln, and it is a wonderful little school! Thank you. Jan Wiberg, resident of White Bear Lake, Mn.

Lincoln Elementary School
1961 Sixth St, White Bear Lake, MN  55110
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top