White Bear Lake, MN

Posted July 01, 2014
My daughter attended this school for Kindergarten. We had the best experience! Communication was great through email, weekly folders and calendars and calls when needed. I would recomend it to anyone!

Posted May 08, 2009
I love this school, teachers are great and I cannot say enough about the principal. She's wonderful. My son has Mrs. Mass for 4th grade and she has got to be the best teacher he has had yet so far. He loves her class. She makes school fun for the kids while learning. My son came from Birch Lake Elementary and this school by far exceeds my standards. Way to go on the great work Willow.

Willow Lane Elementary School 1

Posted April 14, 2008
My child has always excelled, but is slipping this year... I feel that the ciriculum is not doing justice to the children that are attending that school. Along with their made up math system.

Willow Lane Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2007
This school has been wonderful. We researched many schools both private and public when deciding what area of the Twin Cities to locate. The teachers at Willow Lane are excellent, administration is involved in student activities and parent opinion matters. The school is not the most attractive around but learning from past experience, it is the faculty that matter, as you can not judge a book by its cover.

Willow Lane Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2007

Posted August 17, 2006
Willow Lane has great teachers and you can all ways find someone if you need to talk to them . They encorage you to voluntery in your kids class room.

Willow Lane Elementary School
3375 Willow Ave, White Bear Lake, MN  55110
Last modified Willow Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top