Bad
Good

LOVE the school! the teachers a great ! so glad my daughter is there! looking forward to put my other kids there!

I attended WBL after my family moved. The classes were way to easy and I was even in a few AP classes. They were also disorganized and it took about a month for me to retrieve my information to access my online accounts. Making it very difficult to submit homework and keeping caught up in my classes. I also didn't feel safe in this school. There were constantly fights breaking out in the hallways and commons. I had to be very careful about what I would say to others and during classes. The student body is also very stuck up and in their own world. I made a few friends but in most of the classes the students clung to their friends groups and were not accepting of new students.

The White Bear Schools are outstanding. I graduated this past June and am confident that I will be successful as I move on. I am not at the top of my class (134/567) but am bringing 15 college credits to the University in the fall. White Bear offers so many college credit courses that I was able to select the right courses for me. I liked the split campus (North/South) as the teachers were able to meet our needs at each grade level. I always felt like I was at a school designed for me. The teachers at North Campus were awesome and the teachers at South were great too. I love my high school experience and feel lucky to have been at such a great high school. Go Bears!

This public school and feeders ( Sunrise) are comparatively, poor quality. It epitomized suburban mediocrity, acceptance & near complete lack of building necessary independent critical thinking skills - evident today in many graduates. Also failed to instill a genuine joy of learning as life long outcome. Differentiated learning, enrichment & careful academic guidance in an open school movement was absent. Years running, undisguised bias against girls from middle school - senior year left generations academically unprepared for college & earnings. A lasting disservice! If this school is succeeding today in any way, it is not by original design - a political fiasco. WB High was touted to tax payer base as architecturally expandable for the future with its intentional circular design (& promised swimming pool). "Mariner" was sold to the City by a long gone private developer packaged with a new fire station for vacant land. The open school idea was born significantly on promised adaptability of the building (no walls) e.g: nursing home or TBD; not on academic soundness of the plan. 624 was left to manage 2 schools, then split campus. Much has been spent in doing so.

Last modified White Bear South Campus Senior is a Public school that serves grades 11-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.