Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I'm a former student and felt I had so many positive teachers who made it easier to learn! When my family moved away I realized the stark contrast of the warn down, grumpy teachers and kids that were allowed to bully each other at the school I had to attend. I can't say how it is now, but I can say I wish I could send my son there with how terrific my experience was! Growing up is hard and scary, this school made it all that much easier! Other schools make it torturous!!!! I never had name brand clothes and here I didn't notice, until I went to a different school at least 15 years ago!

As a former student of this school. I must say it was the best elementary school that I EVER attended. (I'm a freshman in highschool now). I've moved around my whold life and have been in 7 different schools. Bailey Elementary is the place to be.

I was so worried about sending my baby boy off to kindergarten. We live in Woodbury and our son was assigned to another school, however, after hearing such great things about Gordon Bailey Elementary we applied to transfer him there instead and I am so thankful we did. He loves school! He is learning so quickly and making friends and really thriving overall. We couldn't be happier with his teacher, (I wish I could name her here!), she really cares about her students and seems genuinely interested in their success. Overall, a GREAT school! :)

I'm actually a grandma and we are looking for an elementary school for my 4 year old grandson. I'm a teacher myself so am looking for a challenging but nurturing environment for him. Pls keep me updated about happenings at Bailey and thank you!

Bailey Elementary has fabulous staff especially within the Special Education area. Both my daughters attended Bailey for their entire elementary careers and we enjoyed every day!

Bailey is a great school! I have sent both of my daughters through Bailey and their experience there has been wonderful. They have always received excellent help when needed; the teachers and staff are dedicated to giving ALL students a chance to shine.

Last modified Gordon Bailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.