Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted February 28, 2016
I'm a former student and felt I had so many positive teachers who made it easier to learn! When my family moved away I realized the stark contrast of the warn down, grumpy teachers and kids that were allowed to bully each other at the school I had to attend. I can't say how it is now, but I can say I wish I could send my son there with how terrific my experience was! Growing up is hard and scary, this school made it all that much easier! Other schools make it torturous!!!! I never had name brand clothes and here I didn't notice, until I went to a different school at least 15 years ago!

Posted February 23, 2014
As a former student of this school. I must say it was the best elementary school that I EVER attended. (I'm a freshman in highschool now). I've moved around my whold life and have been in 7 different schools. Bailey Elementary is the place to be.

Posted February 07, 2014
I was so worried about sending my baby boy off to kindergarten. We live in Woodbury and our son was assigned to another school, however, after hearing such great things about Gordon Bailey Elementary we applied to transfer him there instead and I am so thankful we did. He loves school! He is learning so quickly and making friends and really thriving overall. We couldn't be happier with his teacher, (I wish I could name her here!), she really cares about her students and seems genuinely interested in their success. Overall, a GREAT school! :)

Gordon Bailey Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2012
I'm actually a grandma and we are looking for an elementary school for my 4 year old grandson. I'm a teacher myself so am looking for a challenging but nurturing environment for him. Pls keep me updated about happenings at Bailey and thank you!

Posted January 22, 2009
Bailey Elementary has fabulous staff especially within the Special Education area. Both my daughters attended Bailey for their entire elementary careers and we enjoyed every day!

Posted February 28, 2007
Bailey is a great school! I have sent both of my daughters through Bailey and their experience there has been wonderful. They have always received excellent help when needed; the teachers and staff are dedicated to giving ALL students a chance to shine.

Posted February 09, 2006
Bailey is not culturally equal obviously. My child is african american and she sometimes feel she gets treated different by certain staff at this school. She does not like this school because of this.

Posted July 29, 2005
Signs your child is at the wrong school: When the teachers can't spell comments on homework correctly. When 'experienced teachers' translates to 'tired and jaded'. When your child yells 'I hate this school!' in the hallways. When imagination and creativity are frowned upon because they are disrupting the other students. When teacher, para-profession, and principal turnover is high. Bailey Is Not This School! It is loving, creative, imaginative, encouraging, learning, involved, cheerful, and brings tears to my eyes great. My son was in a school described as above before our move to Bailey. I couldn't be happier!

4125 Woodlane Dr, Woodbury, MN  55125
Last modified Gordon Bailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.