Posted March 25, 2014
Wonderful experience at this school for the past 3 years. Principal and teachers are available and involved. Very hands on. Kind. Open to new ideas. Stess education and fitness. Fun learning environment. Clean communication to parents. Kind children. Bullying is dealt with promptly. Parent volunteering options available and encouraged.

Posted February 09, 2014
My daughter has been going to Middleton for 2 years now and she loves it. We have seen tremendous improvement in her learning and the teachers are very supportive and kind. The Principal knows 90% of the children by name and there is a very open culture in the school and the school focuses a lot on the reading habits of the children which I think is very good.

Middleton Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2014
Our son went to Middleton in 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade. No school is perfect, but wjile he was there, he had some of the kindest, most patient and most passionate teachers we have ever met.

Posted June 27, 2013
This is a wonderful school with fantastic teachers and a very involved Principal. They promote kindness to one another in everything that they do and do not tolerate bullying. Their teachers are wonderful at tailoring to each student's needs.

Middleton Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2011
I am not too pleased with the teachers at Middleton. I have a son in first grade and I feel these teachers are way too impatient. His teachers are complaining because he is not working fast enough. Well, all students work at different pace so you cannot expect for all to be the same! There are way too many young teachers at the school that aren't willing to take their time for their students.

Posted February 04, 2010
My family loves Middleton. The office staff are friendly and welcoming. The teachers my son's have are very attune to their student's needs and very responsive to any concerns I have brought to them. The principal is very serious about teaching the students how to get along in a positive manner and concentrates a lot of energy on avoiding bullying. She also spends a lot of time with the students and appears to know them well. All the staff I have encountered at Middleton really show a passion for the students in their school and provide a learning and caring environment.

Middleton Elementary School 3

Posted December 16, 2009

Middleton Elementary School 0

Posted July 04, 2008
My daughter attended school at middleton this fall and we are an african american family. This was the worst experience of education that can be offered to an african american student. My daughter is a very beautfiul young lady with many talents however while at middleton she felt as if she was always singled out by the staff. I would not advise sending your child here if you are african american. I am a very involved parent and felt as if my attempts to assist many times were disregarded.

Posted January 16, 2008
Middleton is a great school! My kids just love it. Great teachers, great staff. Hi in academics, arts to create well rounded kids.

Middleton Elementary School 0

Posted January 05, 2008
I am so happy that my son is in Middleton. I have never regreted sending him there. I like the class size, I appreciate the efforts of the teachers. Above all, my son is very happy at the school. Many opportunities have opened up to him since he came to this school - band, music, student leadership,etc. I will rate this school five stars.

Middleton Elementary School
9105 Lake Rd, Woodbury, MN  55125
Last modified Middleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middleton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top