Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 12, 2016
Staff is very unprofessional. I believed all staff should be warm and professional so both parents and students can feel welcomes. I came in for my daughter's conference with both teacher and assistance principle and there is not even a good morning or hi how are?

Posted March 09, 2016
This is NOT a school for children of color. The staff are very impatient. Every since we have moved to this town there have been NUMEROUS issues. The staff lack proper training and expertise. Needless to say, we will be removing our son from this school ASAP.

Posted October 27, 2015
This school was once great. it has become an institute based on fund raising and teachers who are bullies. You have a gym teacher who has had numerous complaints for calling students names yet nothing is done because he is "tenure". It's fantastic to have our tax money pay the salaries of these absolute inept "educators". I wouldn't allow the new principal to be my secratary much less run a school. Middleton is an embarrassment to South Washington County both professionally and educationally.

Posted March 25, 2014
Wonderful experience at this school for the past 3 years. Principal and teachers are available and involved. Very hands on. Kind. Open to new ideas. Stess education and fitness. Fun learning environment. Clean communication to parents. Kind children. Bullying is dealt with promptly. Parent volunteering options available and encouraged.

Posted February 09, 2014
My daughter has been going to Middleton for 2 years now and she loves it. We have seen tremendous improvement in her learning and the teachers are very supportive and kind. The Principal knows 90% of the children by name and there is a very open culture in the school and the school focuses a lot on the reading habits of the children which I think is very good.

Middleton Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2014
Our son went to Middleton in 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade. No school is perfect, but wjile he was there, he had some of the kindest, most patient and most passionate teachers we have ever met.

Posted June 27, 2013
This is a wonderful school with fantastic teachers and a very involved Principal. They promote kindness to one another in everything that they do and do not tolerate bullying. Their teachers are wonderful at tailoring to each student's needs.

Posted May 03, 2011
I am not too pleased with the teachers at Middleton. I have a son in first grade and I feel these teachers are way too impatient. His teachers are complaining because he is not working fast enough. Well, all students work at different pace so you cannot expect for all to be the same! There are way too many young teachers at the school that aren't willing to take their time for their students.

Posted February 04, 2010
My family loves Middleton. The office staff are friendly and welcoming. The teachers my son's have are very attune to their student's needs and very responsive to any concerns I have brought to them. The principal is very serious about teaching the students how to get along in a positive manner and concentrates a lot of energy on avoiding bullying. She also spends a lot of time with the students and appears to know them well. All the staff I have encountered at Middleton really show a passion for the students in their school and provide a learning and caring environment.

Middleton Elementary School

Posted July 04, 2008
My daughter attended school at middleton this fall and we are an african american family. This was the worst experience of education that can be offered to an african american student. My daughter is a very beautfiul young lady with many talents however while at middleton she felt as if she was always singled out by the staff. I would not advise sending your child here if you are african american. I am a very involved parent and felt as if my attempts to assist many times were disregarded.

Middleton Elementary School
9105 Lake Rd, Woodbury, MN  55125
Last modified Middleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.