Woodbury, MN

Posted August 31, 2011
My daughter is in the grade school at Saint Ambrose and loves it. The kids are kind and respectful. The teachers care about the students. She is usually appropriately challenged and engaged in the classroom. My son attends St. Ambrose Preschool. He is four and can already read and do simple math because of his great teachers there. They have a nicely structured, yet varied class schedule of learning activities. He has met some wonderful buddies, and the parents are friendly and accepting. Great school environments at both the school and preschool.

Posted May 23, 2011
My daughter was enrolled in St. Ambrose Preschool program for two years. She absolutely loved her time in the Caterpillar and Frog rooms! The staff are all very friendly and welcoming of families that have "different" lifestyles. Also the measures of security were exactly what I was looking for!

St Ambrose Of Woodbury Catholic School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
My kindergarten grandson is reading at a first grade level! Thank you St. Ambrose.

St Ambrose Of Woodbury Catholic School 1

Posted October 28, 2009

St Ambrose Of Woodbury Catholic School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
St Ambrose is a community where all of the staff (even the lunch lady) knows you and your family. It offers challenges for kids that are ahead of the class and really buckles down for kids that need to catch up. It is in the top 10% academically of MN schools. It emphasizes the Golden Rule without being over the top on religion, which welcomes people of any faith. Even better your kids can stay here until they are ready for highschool and not get moved every 3-5 years when the city re-districts.

St Ambrose Of Woodbury Catholic School 3

Posted July 08, 2007
- a former student
This school was a total joke. When I graduated I felt totally unprepared and had to spend most of my freshman year catching up to the other students, and I was one of the smarter students in my class. You're much better off sending your kids elseware.

Posted February 21, 2007
After moving from two years at a public school, St. Ambrose has been the best change that we could have made for our child. We have been working to 'catch up' on what was missed at the public school in both reading and math. Both the Principal and teacher have been outstanding! I would recommend this school to anyone looking for more structure and accountability.

St Ambrose Of Woodbury Catholic School
4125 Woodbury Drive, Woodbury, MN  55129
Last modified St Ambrose Of Woodbury Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Ambrose Of Woodbury Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top