Woodbury, MN

Footprints Academy 2

Posted August 13, 2012
I was a student here a few years ago and I did not like this school. It was very clique-like. Every one else was part of this family- and I was on the outside. I only had one real friend. We sang Christain songs even though the school claims to be nonsectarian. It was very weird and I don't feel like I learned a lot.

Posted April 13, 2012
Great teachers who, due to small class sizes, can truly teach to each child. The school feels like a family, and has strong character development and leadership development woven through daily curriculum.

Posted June 30, 2009
Great philosophy on learning. It is almost as each child has their own curriculum for their needs. The teaches do a wonderful job of teaching each kid according to their ability and how they learn.

Posted February 13, 2009
Footprints small classroom size and their ability to teach to each child at their individual level has been a leading factor in why I love this school.

Posted February 10, 2009
FPA has provided my child with an incredible elementary school experience. She has been loved, challenged, and encouraged to be all she can be. We love Footprints!

Posted January 07, 2009
Footprints' teachers and curriculum are top notch. The school is designed to offer the kids the best opportunity to learn with many opportunities for parents to get involved. A caring community we feel good about sending our son every day.

Footprints Academy