Posted June 17, 2010
I love this school a lot because I like learning through outdoor play. The teachers are great and give a lot of attention to every student.

Posted May 05, 2010
My daughter is enrolled in this school. Not only does it give her the individualized learning environment that kids need for their personal talents and short comings but it is teaching her how to give back and respect our planet and home! This school is bringing enrichment to my child's life that was lacking at traditional public schools.

Natural Science Academy 0

Posted May 04, 2010
My grand-daughter was getting bored in her previous 4th grade class, but she loves school and loves to learn. Her teacher was giving her extra work to do to help, but the decision to move her to Michael Frome was the perfect decision. My grand-daughter feels more challenged and they do lots of hands on things, and she absolutely loves this school.

Posted May 03, 2010
My daughter loves it, and she displays great interest in her studies.

Natural Science Academy
920 Holley Ave Ste. #3 St. Paul Park MN 55071, Woodbury, MN  55125
Last modified Natural Science Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natural Science Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top