Public charter
Woodbury, MN

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 12, 2015
I notice teacher were very efficient, and it was very easy to see the results every week keep us updated as a parents.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted June 12, 2015
It was great, because kids spent all day in school and then coming back home with ton of homework in my personal opinion is not fair, kids need to be kids life is not just about work work work it is about enjoying everything we do with love. And kids feel like do their home work they will do it happily. After all homework was very fair.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 12, 2015
Yes I see the teachers giving their best and the staff in the school making student be persistence and accomplishing their goals.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 12, 2015
Absolutely I can see how they listen their student opinions and respect each of their backgrounds by guidance trough a success!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 12, 2015
Yes, by providing the tools and values of their lives and the what to expect of others in the world they live.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 12, 2015
I seen how the students interact, teachers and the staff, they all know their name and each other kindergarten students know the kids from 5th grade and so on! this is great! the fact that they help each other and protect each other make the feeling of a big family.

Posted June 12, 2015
I am very happy and please that we were able to find this school for my daughter, the fact of the combination of nature with learning make this school a very special way of be ahead of other schools out there, the technology is always advancing but we kind of forget the best of our world, NATURE! and this is giving a good emphasize and advantage to kids trough learning about their world, Also i am very happy of the fact that kids get the opportunity to explore their world with their constant field trips plus the have an amazing staff, friendly and family environment, we are bless that our kid have the opportunity to be in this school.

Posted June 17, 2010
I love this school a lot because I like learning through outdoor play. The teachers are great and give a lot of attention to every student.

Posted May 05, 2010
My daughter is enrolled in this school. Not only does it give her the individualized learning environment that kids need for their personal talents and short comings but it is teaching her how to give back and respect our planet and home! This school is bringing enrichment to my child's life that was lacking at traditional public schools.

Posted May 04, 2010
My grand-daughter was getting bored in her previous 4th grade class, but she loves school and loves to learn. Her teacher was giving her extra work to do to help, but the decision to move her to Michael Frome was the perfect decision. My grand-daughter feels more challenged and they do lots of hands on things, and she absolutely loves this school.

920 Holley Ave Ste. #3 St. Paul Park MN 55071, Woodbury, MN  55125
Last modified Natural Science Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natural Science Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top