Posted August 31, 2012
I came to this school from Michigan and my son loves it. The teachers are all great and the the principal is willing to help in any situation. This school is within a small town, but the amount of children they service is vast. They know everyone's name and have no problem correcting children who get out of hand. The way the schools here are ran, there wont be any problems the teachers and counselors see problems and get them corrected immediately.

Posted May 01, 2010
I think our school deserves a five star rating from the principal to the teacher. We have quality teachers and office staff. The parents are very involved with the school. The safety at the school is excellent, I never have to worry about my child. The school always provides extra activities to involve the students. This is a five star school.

Posted April 21, 2010
I know my children are cared for and taught well everyday. The leadership and discipline is wonderful at AES. I am very pleased.

Ackerman Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2009
Ackerman elementary is a great school i give it 4 stars

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted August 07, 2008
Mr. Blaine is the most wonderful principal. He goes out of the way to care for the children. My son loves him to death.

Ackerman Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2008
I love this school system. Our principal,asst. principal, and teachers are wonderful helpful caring and truely concerned. I do fell that the school could and should have art as well as music . Who says one class is more important that the other . Also the gifted program and the teacher are wonderful. I love you AES thanks for taking care of my boys .

Posted April 03, 2008
I attended Ackerman Elementary School as a child and swore I would never, ever have my own child attend it. Unfortunately, things happened and he is now attending AES. Besides Mr. Blaine, everything about AES remains the same. I will not say all of the teachers are there strictly for the money, but I will say that the majority of them are not there because they 'love' to teach. My childs teacher never smiles, shows no love for the children and pretty much gave up on my son a long time ago. Instead of the teachers trying to encourage the children and build self-esteem them, they (the ones I have dealt with personally) seem bent on striking fear in them for not catching on quickly enough. I can't say enough the regret I feel for ever enrolling my child here. He will not be attending this school next year.

Posted December 07, 2007
I attended AES and now my daughter is enrolled. We only have one more year before she moves on to jr high, and I will miss AES terribly. We moved back from another state to enable my child to attend AES. Mr. Blaine is great and goes above and beyond for the students and parents. We have a wonderful PTO and they provide plenty of extras for the kids and school. Activities are many. My daughter signs up for everything and keeps me very busy.

Ackerman Elementary School
8475 Ms Hwy 15, Ackerman, MS  39735
Last modified Ackerman Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ackerman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top