7-12 & Ungraded
Ackerman, MS

Ackerman High School 0

Posted June 18, 2009
I feel the teachers and administration needs to have more education relating to really teaching students, instead of robotic type of teaching.

Ackerman High School 1

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted September 25, 2007
I am a parent of a student at Ackerman High School. I have been very appreciative of the support the administration and faculty give our students. Our principal is well respected and works diligently with parents to help our children succeed. Ackerman is one of the best schools in the area. The test scores improve each year to support my opinion.

Ackerman High School 4

Posted August 04, 2006
We moved to Ackerman one year ago from another county school. We should have done this years ago for the benefit of our children. The teachers here are good teachers for the most part. We do have some that act like the students are a disruption to them if they really have to deal with them. These are only there for a paycheck not to help our children learn. We could do without these teachers. However, there are some who are here for the right reasons and its not hard to tell who they are. I appauld these teachers who want to teach our kids and set good examples for them instead of acting like kids themselves.

Posted November 19, 2005
- a former student
Ackerman High and Elementary are wonderfull schools! I am a student at Ackerman and I truly love my school. You can recieve excellent one-on-one learning from the teachers that you cannot recieve at bigger schools. Ackerman also provides awesome extra curricular activities, such as the dance team, basketball team, cheerleading squad, baseball team, golf team, and the football team.

Ackerman High School 4

Posted February 22, 2005
I think that Ackerman is an awesome school I am a student at Ackerman High. However I do not like our principal she acts like she could care less! That might be just my opinion but I think my opinion should be heard! Also I do not like some of the teachers. they do not explain themselves as well as they should and they talk about sports to much! We are in history not in p.e, basketball, football, or whatever the sport is! Other than that the school is very good!

Posted February 08, 2005
Since our move to Ackerman, we have been very pleased. Our son, who has always been on the 'A' honor roll until last year is finally back to making honor roll. He says that the teachers here at Ackerman will explain until you understand, whereas the teachers he had at his former school would not. The people are friendly and very helpful. Parent involvement is a big thing at Ackerman Elementary and High School. We don't regret the discision to come here at all.

Ackerman High School
393 East Main St, Ackerman, MS  39735
Last modified Ackerman High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ackerman High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top