Amory, MS

Amory Christian Academy 0

Posted July 17, 2009
I worked here for a period of time.I also have a child enrolled.This school is so much better than any public school I have been to.The teachers truly care for the children.The school is more advanced that most public schools,and my son truly loves it here.

Amory Christian Academy 4

Posted January 25, 2009
I have 3 children who attend Amory Christian Academy. My oldest has been there 8 yrs. I have never had any problems. All of the teachers are great. They genuinely care about your child. The children not only get a wonderful academic education, but they grow spiritually each day through Bible study and prayer. I love this school and would highly recommend to anyone. I love the pre-school as well. I only wish they offered more sports.

Amory Christian Academy 1

Posted September 18, 2008
That school was terrible. Not only was there a lack of education, but spiritual abuse crippled the minds of students. The administration was a fake and rules and regulations were appalling. ACA only set me up for failure in life. They destroyed my chances of a good educational foundation and almost turned me away from God. Parents, I beg you not to send your children here. Let God lead you to a school that will actually better your child academically and spiritually. ACA is not the place. It might seem somewhat good on the outside, but the core is corrupt.

Amory Christian Academy 4

Posted May 16, 2008
The school has small classes and great teachers. Many students who have graduated from ACA have gone on to lead successful lives.

Amory Christian Academy 1

Posted May 16, 2007

Amory Christian Academy
60035 County Barn Road, Amory, MS  38821
Last modified Amory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Amory Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top