PK-2 & Ungraded
Amory, MS

Posted November 05, 2009
Just moved to Amory this year and could not be more pleased with the level of education my child is receiving. The Administration, as well as the teachers, go above and beyond to try to offer a well-rounded learning environment. I always feel welcomed and my son has made many new friends.

Posted February 22, 2008
As a parent of three chidren who attended West Amory I feel it is a great school! This school has won the Model Reading Award several times and its due to the teachers and parents taking the children to Media night! Yes, we parents have to do our part to make it work.

West Amory School 4

Posted February 16, 2007
This School has great education. The only problem is that safety is not a concern here. Our children are picked on and harassed and when we report it they treat us like we are making it up.

West Amory School 2

Posted April 21, 2005
Not enough emphasis put into reading. Not enough communication with me on my child.

Posted February 19, 2005
A very top notch school. Education and leadership and loving and concerned teachers.

West Amory School