7-8 & Ungraded
Arcola, MS

Posted June 30, 2011
i am a student Ro'Myrus Preston Chambers have come along way from the lowest school to a higher QDI so i think that Chambers should continue to improve since now that Chambers is moving to High School its going to be more improvent since they are coming together our students have done there best in doing everything that they do and with hardwork and determination we can do anything thta we wont to

Chambers Middle School 0

Posted January 23, 2009
Chanbers is aight. I just dont like how they treat us. The mostly focus on us getting in trouble than our school work. I think that we should switch out every teach and principle there. I like the school, i just dont like how they treat us. I we hardly can have fun and do what we want. The school needs lots of work and it is going down. Even the teachers are talking about the students. So whatever you can do to make this school better, please do so.

Posted August 03, 2007

Chambers Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2007

Chambers Middle School 1

Posted January 27, 2007
Chambers Middle School is okay. It is nothing like I expected or what people told me. At that school the staff focuses too much on uniform, discipline, and reaching a level 5 on the state tests. The students are being pressured and made felt like they are nothing. We are treated as if we are prisoners and going to that school makes all of us feel very captivated. It has not been a pleasant experience at all for me because nothing seemed to have went right. I just hope and pray that the other classes benefit from their experiences at CMS and enjoy themselves because I surely didn't.

Posted July 11, 2006
- a former student
I don't think that any school could be any better than Chambers Middle School. The school has a great principal and assistant administrator, and the teachers are always on their job. The school has many great sports but just need to work more on winning and the parents are always involved in their child's education.

Posted October 19, 2005
I think Chambers Middle School is a great school. It's like a family oriented school where the principal& staff knows and care about all of their students. They encourage them to do their best and to strive for excellence. The school has a positive impact on my child. The atmosphere is GREAT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CHAMBERS!

Posted April 18, 2004
Chambers Middle School is a great school. I fill that the Compensatory Classes should now be able to take regular classes such as Physical Education just like everyone else.

Chambers Middle School