Bad
Good

i am a student Ro'Myrus Preston Chambers have come along way from the lowest school to a higher QDI so i think that Chambers should continue to improve since now that Chambers is moving to High School its going to be more improvent since they are coming together our students have done there best in doing everything that they do and with hardwork and determination we can do anything thta we wont to

Chanbers is aight. I just dont like how they treat us. The mostly focus on us getting in trouble than our school work. I think that we should switch out every teach and principle there. I like the school, i just dont like how they treat us. I we hardly can have fun and do what we want. The school needs lots of work and it is going down. Even the teachers are talking about the students. So whatever you can do to make this school better, please do so.

Chambers Middle School is okay. It is nothing like I expected or what people told me. At that school the staff focuses too much on uniform, discipline, and reaching a level 5 on the state tests. The students are being pressured and made felt like they are nothing. We are treated as if we are prisoners and going to that school makes all of us feel very captivated. It has not been a pleasant experience at all for me because nothing seemed to have went right. I just hope and pray that the other classes benefit from their experiences at CMS and enjoy themselves because I surely didn't.

Last modified Chambers Middle School is a Public school