Bay St. Louis, MS

Posted June 02, 2014
Saint Stanislaus is the greatest school in the region. The school's mission to foster character formation is taken to heart by all of the administrators, teachers and staff. My son flourished as soon as he got there as a boarding student because of the consistency and structure of the dormitory that we, as his parents, couldn't provide because of our busy work environment. When he got there, he made some really good friends and they are now inseparable! They really do form a close brotherhood in the dorms. The weekend activities also help to bring them closer together. They're so fun that sometimes my son decides to stay some weekends instead of come home. Although it was tough, I know it was the right decision to send him to Saint Stanislaus so that he can become the wonderful man that God made him.

Posted February 21, 2014
I came to this school.... and promptly became aethiest. I never smoked before i came here. The administration cares more about upholding policy then actually caring about its students, god forbid your a good person and make good grades and do one thing out of line and they promptly ruin your life. I had a good friend who was kicked out for something minuscule and his life was ruined, but the school moral code was upheld at least right guys, forget the fact we ruined someones future. Without a doubt, I hate this school.

Posted September 30, 2012
I went to this school several years ago. Its the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life. I do not recommend this school to anyone. Stay away if you care for your children.

Posted September 19, 2012
Saint Stanislaus has been very good for my son. The structure has improved his study habits and grades dramatically. He finds the courses more difficult, but the teachers interesting. His after-school time is filled with plenty of activities. He has not been homesick since the first week. He also likes and respects both prefects...good guys. Teachers, coaches, and guidance counselors are qualified and interested. God is in the leadership position, His proper place. Religion is an enjoyable experience, and not camouflaged in a secular ceremony as in some boarding schools.

Posted April 28, 2012
St. Stanislaus college prep is by far the most respected school in this area. The academics are strenuous, and the Bible is respected. Community service is fostered, and the students are encourage to serve others as a part of the educational experience. St. Stanislaus is steeped in tradition, and attendance at this school is money very well spent.

Posted December 30, 2010
As the mother of a SSC graduate and grandmother of a prospective graduate-Class of 2013 I can't say enough good things about this school. It prepares boys with an excellent education and inculcates the spiritual values that they need to mature into fine men.

Posted December 29, 2010
St. Stanislaus deserves the highest of ratings as it is an academically driven and character building school with high standards for young men. This school is steeped in tradition, boasts state championships in multiple sports, and stresses community service as part of its curriculum. St. Stanislaus promotes a well-rounded approach to education in all of its forms.

Posted April 19, 2010
For a day student, I would send my son in a second - boarding - dont make the mistake and send him as a boarder. I did and the biggest mistake of my life. Unless of course you dont care about your son then send him.

St Stanislaus High School 2

Posted January 10, 2010

Posted November 13, 2009

St Stanislaus High School
304 South Beach Boulevard, Bay St. Louis, MS  39520
Last modified St Stanislaus High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
St Stanislaus High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top