PK-3, 5-7, 10-12
Bay St. Louis, MS

Central Christian Academy 5

Posted March 12, 2009
I am thoroughly pleased with the education all three of my children received at CCA. The caring, Christian environment and the outstanding curriculum and instruction have really prepared them for academic life in high school and beyond. I am glad that CCA stresses academics and faith over extra-curricular activities. After all, to enter college, students must take an exam which does NOT measure extra-curricular abilities! I am pleased with the overall standardized test score results my children received every Spring. Thanks to the staff of CCA!

Central Christian Academy 5

Posted April 10, 2007

Central Christian Academy
2005 Longfellow Rd, Bay St. Louis, MS  39520
Last modified Central Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3, 5-7, 10-12
Central Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top