9-12 & Ungraded
Bay St Louis, MS

Posted March 14, 2014
This is an amazing school. I attended all four years of high school here and loved it. Through all of my behavior problems they NEVER gave up hope and kept fighting. I asked for drop out papers several times and they knew I was better than that so I was refused to get them. They always believed in me and now I am in my second year in college doing amazing! Thank you bay high for being such an amazing school and changing so many young lives for the better!

Bay High School 4

Posted August 27, 2013
I really like this school. I now have my 3rd child there. They are very good about staying in touch. Their principal is very nice and very involved.

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is Bay High School and I believe that this is one of the most impressive schools in America today. The principle is an awesome, very hands on and always ready to help a parent/child with anything that they need. The teachers are excellent, very in tune with the children and always there ready, willing and able. I do believe that my son has blossomed from attending this school. It's a very different school, but in a fantastic way. I have never seen a school come together before in such a fashion that all involved work together for one common goal, to make sure our children grow up happy, healthy and ready to take on the world in any way. I commend every one at Bay High, staff, students, teachers and parents alike for coming together. I wish all schools were like Bay High School, then we, as parents, could be assured that our children and their tomorrow's will be all that it should be, awesome.

Posted August 13, 2013
Bay High School has a friendly and equal opportunity environment for all students. Bay has a high performing athletic department in all areas, especially teams like Dance and Basketball. Bay High has excellent academic ratings and will provide a safe environment for the students. I have been a student there for three years, and I enjoy this school very much. Compared to those around it, I'd still choose Bay High.

Bay High School 1

Posted March 25, 2010

Posted December 29, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009

Bay High School 3

Posted July 29, 2009
the school has gone done hill in the past year. it cares more about its image then the students.

Posted June 12, 2009
This school has become so amazing. I couldn't imagine going to another school. Our new principal has done so much to get Bay High a new reputation. The staff is doing everything they can to get us ready for the ACT and college. Bay High has come a long way. I'm proud to be part of this school!!

Bay High School 1

Posted May 27, 2009

Bay High School
750 Blue Meadow Rd, Bay St Louis, MS  39520
Last modified Bay High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top