9-12 & Ungraded
Bay St Louis, MS

Posted March 14, 2014
This is an amazing school. I attended all four years of high school here and loved it. Through all of my behavior problems they NEVER gave up hope and kept fighting. I asked for drop out papers several times and they knew I was better than that so I was refused to get them. They always believed in me and now I am in my second year in college doing amazing! Thank you bay high for being such an amazing school and changing so many young lives for the better!

Bay High School 4

Posted August 27, 2013
I really like this school. I now have my 3rd child there. They are very good about staying in touch. Their principal is very nice and very involved.

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is Bay High School and I believe that this is one of the most impressive schools in America today. The principle is an awesome, very hands on and always ready to help a parent/child with anything that they need. The teachers are excellent, very in tune with the children and always there ready, willing and able. I do believe that my son has blossomed from attending this school. It's a very different school, but in a fantastic way. I have never seen a school come together before in such a fashion that all involved work together for one common goal, to make sure our children grow up happy, healthy and ready to take on the world in any way. I commend every one at Bay High, staff, students, teachers and parents alike for coming together. I wish all schools were like Bay High School, then we, as parents, could be assured that our children and their tomorrow's will be all that it should be, awesome.

Posted August 13, 2013
Bay High School has a friendly and equal opportunity environment for all students. Bay has a high performing athletic department in all areas, especially teams like Dance and Basketball. Bay High has excellent academic ratings and will provide a safe environment for the students. I have been a student there for three years, and I enjoy this school very much. Compared to those around it, I'd still choose Bay High.

Bay High School 3

Posted July 29, 2009
the school has gone done hill in the past year. it cares more about its image then the students.

Posted June 12, 2009
This school has become so amazing. I couldn't imagine going to another school. Our new principal has done so much to get Bay High a new reputation. The staff is doing everything they can to get us ready for the ACT and college. Bay High has come a long way. I'm proud to be part of this school!!

Posted April 21, 2009
Bay High School is a NEW SCHOOL! The new administration is phenomenal! Bay High is headed straight for level 5 status! If you are looking at this other reviews, teachers should be worried about cell phones in class, its a distraction, how is your child going to learn effectively while texting in class.. I do it, but still its not allowed and f i was caught I would take 100% responsibility. There is a completely new dress code this year, and it is much less strict. Dr. Andy Parker is the new principal, and expects all students to have A's or B's, and if not parents are contacted. This is a wonderful school, and a wonderful, school district, with almost every administrator, having a Phd. in administration. I am proud to be a Bay High Tiger!

Bay High School 4

Posted September 04, 2008
This school is remarkable with great leadership. The new principal is phenomenal and will bring BHS to new heights. The teachers are incredibly dedicated and care about teaching kids academics and real life issues. The kids are wonderful. They are pleasant, respectful and a joy to be around. This is an awesome school to be a part of.

Bay High School 1

Posted August 02, 2008
This school needs help, the office administrators are not friendly by any means, they judge you ( the parents) before they even speak to you. The principle says one thing and does another, the academics are dumbed down so that our kids are two years behind other state. There is no real concern.

Posted February 23, 2008
My daughter attended this school until Hurrican Katrina hit in Aug 2005. We both felt very positive about the school and the teachers there. As a parent I did feel I could talk with the administrators at the school and did so to a positive resolution of any problems or questions that might arise. My daughter was also able to attend the Hancock Vocational center durring one class segment. Also she was involved the the very well developed Band program at the school. Overall a very good school in my opinion.

Bay High School
750 Blue Meadow Rd, Bay St Louis, MS  39520
Last modified Bay High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top