Bad
Good

Belmont is a great school and probably one of the greatest around. They have an amazing group of teachers!!!

Belmont Schools has encouraging teachers and principals. It also offers great meals. Many of its students don't realize what a great school it is, but if they were to go to a different school they would see how great Belmont Schools really is. Belmont Schools undoubtedly has a healthy, encouraging environment.

I currently attend belmont and although its not the best school in the world, i wouldn't want to attend any other school. the academics are outstanding, as well as the athletics. I feel like everyone is treated as an equal and has the same opportunity to learn. everyone is friendly and fun-loving. it can be boring, but the students find ways to liven up class-time. i am a strong Christian and I bring my Bible to school everyday. I feel free to share my faith with my classmates and they all have very open minds. We respect each other and work our problems out together. i love it very much and anyone would be lucky to be a Belmont Cardinal!

Belmont School is not what it used to be. I am a former student at the school. In the 1970's there was a caring atmosphere and learning was enjoyable. My child attended the school in the 2000's and we found it to be an extremely negative enviornment with a military style administration who curbed all enthusiasm within the student body. My child was an all A student and upon leaving Belmont he found school once again enjoyable and adjusted rather quickly to his new enviornment with a new found desire to learn above and beyond the norm. We are delighted we removed our child from this school and it is our desire to see Belmont move once again toward a creative, caring enviornment. Graduation rates are currently down and student moral is very low. Teachers are good morally and the new H.S. principal does seem to care more than the previous.

Last modified Belmont School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.