9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted May 18, 2011
I was a transfer to this school when my family moved down south. I was not pleased with this school at all. The teachers didn't care for the students, no stability nor structure in the school, students had to do butt kissing just to be favored and get good grades by the teachers, students did whatever they want. I've gotten more experience back at my school in Chicago. I'm glad that I'm no longer with Humphreys County High School.

Humphreys County High School 4

Posted December 02, 2009
This school is above average. Students are well discipline and respectful, whenever I visit the campus.

Posted November 17, 2008
As a student @ Humphreys County High i feel that there are many things wrong. Teachers just dont care what happens. At times i feel so unsafe i just stay at home. there is no respect, discipline,control, or anything at all in this school. Teachers need to step up and show tough love and parents need to be more involved with the school. 'Grown' students need to stay at home if they feel can't nobody tell them what to do. I feel that if things are looked at our school could improve. what i seriously think is that state needs to take over and that would be a wake up call for everyone at the school and in our community.

Posted August 02, 2008
I love the students and see lots of potential in them but motivation is severely lacking and right now we lack the school or district leadership necessary to make change. Social promotion needs to stop and our students need have consistently high expectations placed on their behavior and academic output. It can happen. It just takes some very hard work.

Posted July 31, 2008
I have grand children in the Humphrey County School System. We do not have enough parent participation myself included, If the community comes together as a whole we can make the school system a better place. We do have a few good teachers but for the most part I believe it is just a matter of getting a pay check

Posted March 10, 2008
Im a student at Humphreys County High School. As I look around at the issues going on daily I find my self in an unsafe environment. No one seems to care for the students and what we do as student. Most of the adults only want teir paycheck that come on the 15th and 30th. I fear that one day my life will be in jeoradry because of the school.

810 Cohn St, Belzoni, MS  39038
Last modified Humphreys County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.