PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I had my reservations about moving to Mississippi and what the schools would be like. However, making the decision to have our 2 children attend Fatima has been such a wonderful blessing. I love the sense of family this school has. All the teachers know my children by name, one of the benefits of a small school. The teachers and administrators are very caring and it shows in the students. I have been happy with the academics offered. They have in school programs for Spanish, music, sacred music, art, and computer lab (even my Kindergartner goes to computer lab). The programs they offer after school are also impressive and include activities like Lego club, choir, and computer programming. They also produce a play each Spring and have a host of athletic teams (basketball, track) starting as early as 2nd grade. Having our children attend Fatima is one thing I will truly miss when the Navy moves us again. This school should be a must see for anyone moving to the area or wanting to see what a well-run, caring Catholic school looks like.

Outstanding academic programs,enriched program. Wonderful teachers teaching them, Ms. Sausie and Ms. Davis. Pre-k class Parents are very involved. PTA is wonderful. School is the best we have been to and we are military so my daughter has attended a different school every year!

Fantastic school! If you are looking for a school where your children will be loved and safe and taught morals and values then this is the school for you. Not only are the teachers top notch, but they actually love the kids and make sure the kids respect one another The uniforms are reasonable. The kids always look nice and well groomed. I feel very comfortable knowing my kids come home even better than they were when they left. I couldn't be happier.

Last modified Our Lady Of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6