Posted November 22, 2014
We have been in other private schools, public schools and even homeschool groups and Cedar Lake is by far the superior choice! The kids have an awesome group of teachers helping them be the best they can be and the academics are superior to what we experienced in other places. If you want your child to have the best chance at being all that God created them to be, then consider this school!
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 26, 2014
I send my child there because of the small class size, that teaching about Christianity is part of the curriculum, and that the faculty and staff truly love the children.

Posted April 08, 2014
Very good school with a good curriculum. Students do above average on ACT. Students really like most of their teachers and the teachers are able to reach the students using different techniques to help them better learn. It doesn't have all of the activities of public school, but the academic environment is excellent. Some of the teachers go above and beyond and foster lasting memories. Excellent values. With more students the school could do more so visit the school and send your children! They are set up so I can see my kids attendance and grades every day and I get emailed if they get below a certain grade. Parents are encouraged to be involved. I would highly recommend the school.

Posted April 07, 2014
Cedar Lake Christian Academy has been such a blessing to our family! All 3 of our children have been educated at CLCA and I have been very pkeased overall. They have grown mentally as well as spiritually. The teachers and office staff are always friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend CLCA.

Posted March 12, 2013
We are military and moved from California where I had my son in a public school and he seemed to struggle with reading there. My son is in the second grade with Mrs. Dunkin and now has a 4.0 GPA, his reading has improved so much! The staff is so friendly and kind abd the after care is wonderful! I honestly couldnt be happier with this school!!!!

Posted July 22, 2011
I had my daughter at Cedar Lake Christian Preschool for years and was very satisfied with the staff, curriculum and hands on learning that she experienced daily. All of the staff were wonderful, caring adults that took their jobs very seriously. The director was ready and willing to help out at any given moment and made sure the program was top notch. Thank you everyone for preparing my daughter for kindergarten and for loving her the way you did!!!!!!!!

Cedar Lake Christian Academy 1

Posted June 20, 2011
My rating is for the CLCA pre-school, I don't have any experience with the rest of the academy. I took my daughter out on the fourth day of attending. She is 2 1/2 and was in the 2K class. I stayed outside the room after leaving my screaming child so I could hear how long it took her to calm down. What I heard, infuriated me & turned my stomach! The way the teachers spoke to ALL the children including mine was revolting. They speak to the children as if they are already in trouble. My daughter was told to sit down and that she needed to act like a big girl- yes, in an ugly tone! After her teacher had been telling her to stop and sit down repeatedly she tinkled in her panties. To my surprise her teacher exclaimed, "SHE JUST PEED ALL OVER THE FLOOR!' to her coworker. The worst part was, she left her in them for 15 minutes- I don't pack 4 changes of clothes for nothing! The directors secretary and the other teachers all exhibited shady behavior once the learned I was outside the door and then there tune changed immediately! I was sick to my stomach that I let her stay there for four days! This was at 8:30 am! All I got in return were excuses as if I hadn't personally witnessed it all!

Posted February 22, 2011
I am extremely satisfied with CLCA. The school has exceeded my expectations as a school for my child. My child s teacher is terrific, the office staff is very helpful, and the principal is incredible with all of the kids. They care academically and spiritually for my child. This is a school on the move in our community. I am glad it is not to large because I feel like I am part of a family at this school. I would highly recommend it to parents looking for a private Christian school or even if you want to get your child in a great academic setting, a safe environment, or to grow your child spiritually.

Posted February 04, 2009
I don't have to worry about the safety of my daughter. The before and after care program is great for working parents. My daughter loves attending!

Cedar Lake Christian Academy 0

Posted December 30, 2008
I love going to CLCA.My teacher Mrs.Applewhite is wonderful!I love to go there every day!

Cedar Lake Christian Academy
11555 Cedar Lake Rd, Biloxi, MS  39532
Last modified Cedar Lake Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cedar Lake Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top