Bad
Good

They push for test scores to receive grants and funding. Teacher are okay, besides like one parent said if your child has any problems or special needs they dont know how to deal with it. Soo my kindergartener gets suspended for disobedience. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.

I moved to this school district and out of Ocean Springs because it is a blue ribbon school and I heard so much positive comments about North Bay. I am pleased with this school. I actually love the later start of 830, I work 9-5, so it is perfect for parents with normal business hours. I am very happy with the staff and the education my daughter has received. She is at the top of the CAT scores! I would definitely recommend this school!

As a new resident to the MS Coast, I am SO HAPPY to have my child enrolled at North Bay. The faculty is wonderful and the my child has had an easy transition from another state. Thank you North Bay, I look forward to the year ahead.

I cannot put into words how truly happy we are with the staff and overall atmosphere at North Bay. We moved here this past summer and were shocked at the conditions of the school district we reside in. For four weeks we searched for another alternative. When we found North Bay we were thrilled. Since we live outside the district we pay tuition to attend this school. It is more than worth it! It is a place where learning is enjoyable and creativity is encouraged. The principal is spectacular and the staff wonderful. We couldn't be happier.

North Bay Elementary School is filled with wonderful and diligent teachers who are there to bring the light of education and critical thinking skills to children of all backgrounds and needs. It is truly a joy to know that all three of our children have attended this elementary school and are going on to lead brilliant lives fully prepared for the world.

North Bay has a very dedicated staff, teachers, cleaning crew and assistants. They all work together to make an awesome elementary school!

We love north bay elementary we purchased a house in the north bay school district just so our 6yr could attend there. We have nothing bad to say we love the school and facilty.

School hours do pose a problem but other than that I have enjoyed working with the teachers and the principal with what ever issue I have dealing with my children. My two have been at NBE for 2 yrs and my husbands children just started after Christmas this year. The staff have made the adjustment for all of us an easy move. We will miss Lisa when she leaves the front desk for her new career, she's always greated us with a smile. The security is great, no one comes in to visit and no child is checked out without an ID.. 100% ID check means safty for our children. This is a great school other than the late hours.

north bay is the city's pet project. its new and has all the extras. however, if your child has any issues, such as academic or behavorial, this is not the school for you. the majority of the staff are fresh out of college & it's a situation where the faculity is more book smart than experienced. there are a few good teachers but the new outweigh the seasoned. this is a potential disaster, it was for me. i fought the school system & had my child transferred after 3 years of heck. no probs at his new school. if your child is docile this is a super school, test scores & image are everything. if your child my need a little extra help save yourself the headache.

Last modified North Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.