6-8 & Ungraded
Biloxi, MS
Students enrolled: 1,139

Biloxi Junior High School 2

Posted October 15, 2014
You really shouldn't bother with this school. The bullying I've suffered here is beyond anything I should have ever had to suffer being only 11-14 years old. The bullying is seriously RAMPANT and nothing was ever done about it. I've been in and out of therapy and other mental facilities because of students and staff at this school. Everything is seriously unfair and I fear for every student going the 2014-2015 school year. It's like prison! They can't keep a handle on their students and have recently began treating everyone like elementary schoolers because of all the fights that went on near the end of the year 2013-2014 that they couldn't control. I'd recommend NOT sending your child to this school, especially if they suffer from mental health disorders. Terrible environment.

Posted August 27, 2013
I think that our school has a safe, fun, and friendly learning environment. The reason I think that Biloxi Junior High School deserves $5000 is because of the updated technology and math, science, and history books we could use. Our school supplies are getting worn, and old. Also, the outside of our school should have some repairs done. Since hurricane Katrina in 2005, this school has lost its boldness and shine. We want our Biloxi Indian name to be known. If we were to win this, I think our district should celebrate by having a yearly "Warrior Pride Day". The day would consist of fun activities inside and outside of the school all day. And if a student decided to stay home that day, their absence would not count against them. I hope my school wins this prize. We would appreciate it and use the money and supplies wisely. Thank you for reading this. Sincerely, an eighth grade Biloxi Junior High School student.

Posted November 17, 2012
Terrible school. I am currently enrolled in this school. Aside from the poor sanitation quality of this school, the academic quality itself is far from sufficient. Lets just say I'd rather home-school my future kids than send them there...

Biloxi Junior High School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
hi im a student at BJHS at i think its great i dont know how im going to leave to go to the 9th

Posted February 19, 2010
I love this school i wold give any thing to be back at it and not at north gulf port

Posted January 25, 2010
It's an excellent school the teachers actually care about the students unlike St. Martin and every kid that goes there loves it!

Posted August 31, 2009
I went to this school and hated it. Not only were the facilities awful, but so was the faculty. Horrible Horrible school. I would never in a million years send my children to this school!

Biloxi Junior High School 2

Posted June 25, 2009
I recently just finished school here. It's a good school, but they are way more focused on the rules than they are teaching us anything. They are way too strict on everything. I don't like how they're molding us to be what they want. The students hardly have any freedom to express themselves or be who they are. That's not a good quality for a school. People are people, not who you want them to be. I just wish Biloxi would lighten up a bunch.

Biloxi Junior High School 3

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted February 28, 2008

Biloxi Junior High School
1424 Father Ryan Ave, Biloxi, MS  39530
Last modified Biloxi Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Biloxi Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top