Beauvoir Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Beauvoir Elementary is a great school. The student/teacher ratio is perfect. My child has attended school there for 3 years. All of his teachers have went out of there way to help all the students learn. I would recommend this school to anyone. I love the teachers, and the principal is the best!!! Great school, I would say the best on the coast....because the teachers care!!

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
When education in MS is often ranked low, Beauvoir excells. My child has had the most dedicated and caring teachers. It amazes me the things they are taught so early on. He was reading and doing basic math in kindergarten and since beginning 1st grade, things have only gotten better. The teachers at Beauvoir are dedicated to their jobs, they enjoy being there and they encourage parental involvement. This school is top notch. People who live in this area should not be afraid of public education in MS when they have Beauvoir as a school.

Posted June 09, 2009
All my kids went to this school and I believe that it made a difference in thier lives.

Posted January 05, 2009
I love this school and all of the staff. I would not ever pull my son out of this school. Amazing School.

Posted December 13, 2008

Posted February 21, 2008
The principal at our school goes out of her way to greet each student she encounters. She takes time to visit all of the teachers. She has a wonderful way with the parents. The staff is very dedicated to each student and you hear them all talk of 'their kids.' Not the students!!

Posted September 26, 2007
My child goes to school here and loves going to school each day. She has a great relationship with all her teachers. I also, have enjoyed the campus and have volunteered on several occasions.

Posted August 26, 2007
Teachers in this school are dedicated to the students they teach. They seek ways to meet each child's needs as best they can. Teachers are professional and are guided by a strong principal who is committed to excellence. PTA parents' core group supports the school and enhances the work of the school staff. They are always willing to help out in any way possible. We would encourage more parents to take an active in their child's education.

Posted January 24, 2006
In my opinion, Beauvoir Elementary School is top-notch! We have two children there who attended private schools until this school year. We have been very pleased with the curriculum, and the teachers and administration are of the best quality. Our children have made much progress academically this school year, and I highly recommend this school.

Beauvoir Elementary School
2003 Lawrence St, Biloxi, MS  39531
Last modified Beauvoir Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Beauvoir Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top