Michel 6th Grade 1

Posted January 15, 2009
I hate this school.. U wuld not want to cum here it iz so much mess here...Im movin next year cuz of all da mess n drama at diz school..

Posted October 08, 2008
My son thoroughly enjoyed attending this school. While the curriculum in MS is not rigorous, teachers do strive to ensure each student gets a quality education. I would rate it higher, except extracurricular activities are minimal, technology integration is lacking, and I felt teachers did not give enough homework. Rarely did my son have homework, which I found odd. Overall, though, a safe and enthusiastic school!

Posted October 17, 2007
my child loves this school. her teachers are great and she loves loves that she doesn't have to wear uniforms.

Posted June 22, 2007

Posted April 30, 2006
Having spoke at almost every public and private school on the Coast from Bay St. Louis to Mobile, I am very impressed with the personal attention my child's teachers give to him when needed. They routinely communicate with us and keep us apprised of his progress at all times. They strive to push him to excell. Everyone takes a personal interest in his educational experience. I am thankful my child is part of such a dedicated and committed educational community. God bless you.

Posted March 21, 2006
- a former student
This is an excellent school. I learned a lot. The only downside is that there isn't much talking allowed among the students.

Posted February 13, 2006
This is an excellent school. The children are well behaved and are recieving education from well qualified teachers. I feel that my children are safe and are learning very much. My daughter enjoys attending this school.

Posted July 18, 2005
My child attended Michel from out of district last year and it was worth every penny. Dr. Vincent runs a great school. She is very professional and made it fun for the kids. She is concerned for every student there, and signs each report card herself. You won't find that in any private school that I know of. We felt safe and any complaint was acknowledged and corrected. The teachers were more than willing to help before and after school. It was a great school for our child.

Posted May 16, 2005
Despite what the last parent had said, the old principal, Ms. Pamela Manners, has moved to Biloxi High. Our new principal, Dr. Shannon Vincent, has strictly enforced rules and discipline, and students are constantly monitored in the halls. I am not sure of what the last parent has encountered, but this school is more secure and has more discipline than what it was last year, thanks to Dr. Vincent's progress.

Michel 6th Grade 2

Posted December 30, 2004
My child does not enjoy attending this school. Safety and discipline are my areas of concern. I don't believe the students are monitored properly in the halls.

Michel 6th Grade