Posted August 20, 2009
I am a grandparent and have two children attending East Union. My GRAND daughter is in kindergarten and GRAND son is in the second grade. I have only had the opportunity to meet their teachers twice but they both(their aides as well) seemed like very caring individuals. My GRAND son attended kindergarten at East Union and I think he got a wonderful start.

Posted August 19, 2009
All 5 of my children have attended ( 3 still there) and I would not move them to any other school. The teachers are well educated and caring...the staff is attentive and happy to help with any issue. My children love the school and the grades ( all honor roll... all the time) reflect the quality of the facilty and staff. I applaud everyone... parent... teacher alike.. who work hard to make EU the great school it is.

Posted January 14, 2009
I would have to strongly disagree with the last review. My children just started East Union this year coming from a private school and we are relatively new to community and I must say that I am overly impressed with the staff/students. I believe that the school is like any other that there are cliques but as I went to a much larger school these little cliques are not nearly as big or threatening. I have son who has a lot of special needs and we have been treated with respect and confidentiality that I admire. The teachers are well-rounded and eager to help in any area. The principal is just a phone call away and willing to resolve any problem that you call him concerning. No problem is too big or too small for him to give you a few minutes of his time.I'm proud to be an Urchin Mom!

Posted January 12, 2009
I really think this school could use alot of work. If your child does not have a certain last name or play basketball they do not have a chance. No one cares about those students who do not fit in those areas.

Posted October 08, 2008

East Union Attendance Center 3

Posted April 22, 2008
The school is close knit and is very caring although it is lacking academicly. If you are interested in top bowling or baseball teams you have found the right school.

Posted March 23, 2008
my grandson attends east union and i think it is a wonderful school

East Union Attendance Center 1

Posted March 02, 2008

East Union Attendance Center 4

Posted August 22, 2007
Its a great scool but we need more kids!!!!!

Posted April 24, 2006

East Union Attendance Center
1548 St Hwy 9 South, Blue Springs, MS  38828
Last modified East Union Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Union Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top