K-8 & Ungraded
Booneville, MS

Posted November 13, 2013
This school has their priorities backwards. They made money and bought new gym equiptment when the students don't have enough text books for the children to be able to bring them home. Need to change alot of things.

Posted December 13, 2011
Getting some very disturbing reports of the problem with racism at this school. Particularly within the sports arena that has grossly gone unchecked.

Posted December 13, 2011
During a recent basketball game there were students/players as well as adults calling players from the opposing team out of their names. From what I understand this has been going on for many years. Children should not have to deal with such language & taunting, especially from adults.

Hills Chapel School 3

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009
This is the best school around! Although they are the least funded, they have the highest overall test score year after year! For a quality education send your child to Hills Chapel!

Posted June 30, 2008
I am a student currently attending Hills Chapel School.This will be my last year at HCS.I have been going to Hills Chapel for 5 years.I have always loved HCS.When Mrs.Kemp was principal I really liked her.Currently our principal is Annette Bishop.She is absolutley amazing.She is extremely nice and caring.The teachers are never too busy to handle that a student may have.They always have a lesson ready and they are always ready to teach.The faculty members at Hills Chapel are always nice and almost always have a smile on their faces.The hallways are always clean and the bathrooms are almost always spotless.The food is always hot and fresh.They have the best cafeteria food I have ever put in my mouth. I love Hills Chapel and I will continue to love HCS for years to come.I would like to thank all members of the HCS family for all they have done.

Hills Chapel School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
I want to begin by saying that Hills Chapel is without a doubt the best school in North Mississippi! My son attended there for early intervention programs and then attended classes there for 3 years until unfortunately we moved. My son has medical problems along with a learning disability, and EVERYONE at this school worked very hard to insure his safety and his education. Mrs. Kemp the former principal did an awesome job keeping me as a parent informed of his progress and needs. Everyone was always so kind and loving to my son that they will forever be in my heart and I owe them all sooooo many thanks! I would recommend it to anyone especially children with special needs. Other schools such as the Alcorn County schools need to strive to be more like Hills Chapel in every way!

Posted January 09, 2007
I have two children currently attending Hill's Chapel. Never since my children have started school there have I had a complaint that was not resolved quickly and quietly. I also attended school there and enjoyed it. My children have had wonderful and attentive teachers. In fact the staff as a whole makes my children's school experience a good one. I have no complaints. There is not another school out there I would feel more comfortable with my children attending.

Posted August 02, 2005
I am the mother of three children. All three attended Hills Chapel School, with the last one finishing there this year. I also am a former student of the school. In fact, most of my family has attended there at some point, and we have family who work and teach there. To me, this is one of the best schools I am aware of. It is always clean and quiet. The principal and the teachers are truly concerned about the students learning everything that that can. There is a need for additional sports, and a bigger gym, but other that that I can't think of another complaint. I feel lucky that my children (and I) had our educational beginning at this school. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone in the area.

Hills Chapel School
8 Cr 2371, Booneville, MS  38829
Last modified Hills Chapel School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hills Chapel School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top