K-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Thrasher High School 3

Posted July 15, 2010
I think Thrasher can be a great school like it use to be. Thrasher do have a good principle , but the quality & qualifications of the staff should be looked at closer before hiring them. Teachers should have children at heart and this should be their calling also before they are hired. This is what makes a great school.

Thrasher High School 5

Posted June 24, 2009
I absolutely love my school. You can never not smile when your here. We are educated. Just because we are a little country doesn't mean we are dumb. The teachers here make me feel like im going to class and there is someone there who actually cares. It may not be the richest, or the biggest, or the smartest school around but i think we hold our own. I am inthe 8th grade this year and im one of the 'nerds' but im also the captain of the junior high cheerleaders. I have always went to Thrasher and i hope i will always go there in the future. I feel like our school is better than any rich, huge school where half the kids don't know each other. At Thrasher everyone is welcomed and everyone is loved for who they are. I couldn't ask for a better place to grow up.

Thrasher High School 4

Posted May 04, 2007
I believe that county schools excell in academic programs as well as art. My husband and I both graduated from Thrasher. MY husband recieved numerous athletic awards and I graduated in 96 with honors, as well as several band awards. Today my son attends Thrasher and loves his teachers.Already he is maintaining an A average as well as recieving academic awards. Last year he recieved an accellerated reading award and super star stundent. My daughter will be starting to school in the fall and we are very excited. After attending Thrasher school and now being employed at Jumpertown school, I can now say that I am very pleased that I am part of such a good school system. They are smaller schools, which allows for more one on one. I am glad that my children can walk in and be welcomed and it feel like going home!

Thrasher High School 5

Posted February 03, 2007
This is a really great school. Not only is it strong academically, but the love and dedication its teachers have for the students is second to none. The principal, Mrs. Trimble, has made great improvements and has a vision and leadership abilities to take our school to levels that will definitely attract more and more students and families to our community. Don't listen to some people who think that only the city schools are able to educate your child. Come by and check us out personally. A small school with the love, dedication,devotion, and not to mention the ability to prepare ALL children for the 21st century. My oldest child has already graduated from Thrasher, and excelled all the way through Ole Miss.

Thrasher High School 3

Posted July 29, 2004
I am real impressed with the elementary division. They have more than qualified teachers in the k-3 building. My child is challenged in her work but has the encouragement and support from the teachers and staff. Because of the help and support of the teachers she has excelled in her learning.

Thrasher High School
167 Cr 1040, Booneville, MS  38829
Last modified Thrasher High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.