9-12 & Ungraded

Booneville High School 2

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008

Posted April 25, 2006
I have 2 children attending school here. I think it is a wonderful school and I really admire the principal for the way he is trying to manage things there. The academic programs are great and the extracurricular activities are outstanding. My children love attending school there as I did when I was a student. In my opinion, Booneville Schools are the best schoools around and I think a big part of that goes to Mr. Neaves and his staff.

Posted September 22, 2005
I've never seen a more caring, student oriented, group of teacher's and/or staff. I am literally watching my child thrive and flourish where he once before had given up hope! Until we came to Booneville, we didn't realize how much others could care about our childrens futures outside of ourselves. The extracurricular activities are outstanding! We are in awe of the Football program, the Band program, well to say the least it is all such a blessed, wonderful and definantly life changing experience! We give nothing but our highest praises to the team(s) at the Booneville MS. High School/School System.

Booneville High School 0

Posted November 12, 2004
My child attends school here, and has a serious illness which cause my child to miss more than normal. A neurologist has given the school a letter to excuse the child but the school won't except it. 504 plans will help anyone with this problem. It's not fair to the child to add undue stress and not compassion when the child is trying very hard to succeed while the child is under drs care. If anyone else is having this problem I would love to know. Other than this one problem I believe the school is a good school to attend. As long as your child does not have a illness which would cause over 3 days of absents.

Posted September 27, 2004
Booneville High School is one of the most greatest and safest schools I have ever attended. The Teachers her are wonderful. They teach very well and try their best to teach us even though some students don't wanna learn and don't even care. The Principal here is a very good leader and a good example for anyone.

Booneville High School
300 B West George East Allen D, Booneville, MS  38829
Last modified Booneville High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Booneville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top