K-5 & Ungraded|Public district
640 students|Rankin Co School Dist

Bad
Good

My son has learned so much at northshore elementary. He was previously in private pre-school but he as learned more at northshore. My daughter went there too and i have another child starting in the fall of 2010. The teachers are great. The staff is great. I love, love, love this school.

I absolutely love Northshore! The teachers and staff are second to none. My daughter is in first grade now and her little brother will be starting next fall and I couldn't be more pleased with this school.

Northshore is a wonderful school. I find that the teachers are very caring and understanding! My child has been going there for two and a half years, and I have watched him learn things in first grade and second that I learned in the fifth and sixth grade. I love the school! I know my son is getting a wonderful education. It was posted above to stay involved and support the teacher, and if you have a problem go to the your child's teacher. This is great advice. If the problem for some reason is not corrected, speak with the principal. I have found every teacher that my child has had to be very helpful with my concerns for my son.

Northshore is the BEST! My child has had a wonderful experience since she began kindergarten. She is now going into the 3rd grade and is well-prepared! I have been very pleased with the positive attitudes of the teachers and their display of affection. Walk down any hall and you'll find a teacher hugging one of the children. Northshore is the place to be if you want your child to feel special and be successful!

I love this school! This school is only 4 years old! My daughter started going to this school when it opened! We had one conflict with one of the teachers and went to the principal with the situation. The principal handled the situation beautifully! My daughter loves everything about this school. I read all of the reviews up to now and I will say this. If a conflict with a teacher arises, please make sure your child is not causing the conflict and try talking to the teacher. If it does not get resolved, please go talk to the principal. But the whole idea here is, get involved, stay involved, stay on top of the situation and teach your children to respect others. I believe in backing the teacher 100%. As a parent, you have to support the teachers and the school. Northshore Elementary is a wonderful and caring school.

We love this school! My daughter loves her teachers and everything about this school.

I love this shool. I have a child in K-5 and he enjoys going, loves his teacher and even likes going to the Frontiers program. His teacher does a great job of communicating with me. I hope and pray our expieriences with Northshore continue to be this way throughout his time there.

My child attended Northshore Elementary for the past 2 years. We originally were in the Clinton Public School District for Kindergarten & 1st grade. My child was not a child who cared much for school and after the 1st grade, he really didn't care for school. I was concerned when we charged school districts as to how he would like his new school. I was very pleased with the school and the teachers that we had. They were the best. All of the teachers were very informative, patient and understanding. He really enjoyed going to school at Northshore.

The school is awesome and the staff and teachers work tirelessly to put the best interest of the students first

Although I do appreciate the quality of the academic programs, I feel too much emphasis is put on the AM and AR points for children. I feel it puts quite a bit of stress on the children and their parents to make their 'points' each semester. There have been numerous problems at the school this year with teachers and their treatment of the children which I think is a sign that not enough provisions are in place to ensure that only are the teachers at the top of their game academically, but also in their ability to have patience and understanding for children who are not quite at the top of the class. I think more importance should be placed on the 'no child left behind' propaganda and actually put into the school's cirriculum.

Last modified Northshore Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.