K-5 & Ungraded
Brandon, MS

Posted November 30, 2009
My son has learned so much at northshore elementary. He was previously in private pre-school but he as learned more at northshore. My daughter went there too and i have another child starting in the fall of 2010. The teachers are great. The staff is great. I love, love, love this school.

Posted March 02, 2009
I absolutely love Northshore! The teachers and staff are second to none. My daughter is in first grade now and her little brother will be starting next fall and I couldn't be more pleased with this school.

Posted December 13, 2008

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted August 03, 2008
Northshore is a wonderful school. I find that the teachers are very caring and understanding! My child has been going there for two and a half years, and I have watched him learn things in first grade and second that I learned in the fifth and sixth grade. I love the school! I know my son is getting a wonderful education. It was posted above to stay involved and support the teacher, and if you have a problem go to the your child's teacher. This is great advice. If the problem for some reason is not corrected, speak with the principal. I have found every teacher that my child has had to be very helpful with my concerns for my son.

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
Northshore is the BEST! My child has had a wonderful experience since she began kindergarten. She is now going into the 3rd grade and is well-prepared! I have been very pleased with the positive attitudes of the teachers and their display of affection. Walk down any hall and you'll find a teacher hugging one of the children. Northshore is the place to be if you want your child to feel special and be successful!

Posted May 09, 2008

Northshore Elementary School 0

Posted March 28, 2008
I love this school! This school is only 4 years old! My daughter started going to this school when it opened! We had one conflict with one of the teachers and went to the principal with the situation. The principal handled the situation beautifully! My daughter loves everything about this school. I read all of the reviews up to now and I will say this. If a conflict with a teacher arises, please make sure your child is not causing the conflict and try talking to the teacher. If it does not get resolved, please go talk to the principal. But the whole idea here is, get involved, stay involved, stay on top of the situation and teach your children to respect others. I believe in backing the teacher 100%. As a parent, you have to support the teachers and the school. Northshore Elementary is a wonderful and caring school.

Northshore Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
We love this school! My daughter loves her teachers and everything about this school.

Northshore Elementary School
110 Northshore Parkway, Brandon, MS  39047
Last modified Northshore Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northshore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top