6-8 & Ungraded|Public district
1,266 students|Rankin Co School Dist

Bad
Good

ALL THE SCHOOLS IN RANKIN COUNTY ARE WONDERFUL. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE FOREIGNT LANGUAGE TEACHER SENDS HER CHILD TO A PRIVATE SHOOL AND TEACHES IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL. IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHE IS ONLY THERE FOR A PAYCHECK. IN FACT, SEVERAL OF THESE TEACHERS TO DO THIS. IF YOU TEACH I APUBLIC SCHOOL SHOULD YOU NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO ONE YOU TEACH AT AND SET THE EXAMPLE.

which is best school in madiosn or brandon pls tell me the truth. i lives in madison .

Because, this is where my son goes to school and the school is filled with wonderful educators.

I'm an 8th grader at BMS and the school is AMAZING! I love my classes, teachers, and everything Brandon has to offer! The teachers are hard, but are good, because they are well preparing us for the next year!

I am a student at BMS and i love it. The teachers are wonderful,and i love my friends.I wouldn't trade that school for the world. G0 BMS BULLDOGS!

Brandon Middle School has great teachers and great principles, but the kids here are unbelievable. The girls especially. They are mean and there is nothing but drama. My girl is in 8th grade and we moved here last spring break and we never had a problem with other girls until we moved here. It is a great place for your kids to learn but they will be very misserable.

We are a tad overcrouded, but they are working on that. Dr. Frazier is wonderful and the kids love him. He does a great job running the school. The teachers are terriffic. It is a very large school, if your child can excel in a large school atmoshpere, this is the one for you. If you are coming from another state, you picked the best Mississippi has to offer, just keep in mind it is Mississippi.

With this school I have had nothing but positive results and feedback my kids and their friends love it there they used to go to Northwest Rankin,Compared to Northwest Rankin Brandon is a level 10 and Northwest is a level 7

I have a child that attends BMS. I have not been pleased at all with the education thus far that my child has received there. The sports program is so political and the teachers have kids that talk and act up where my child cannot learn due to the fact the the teachers are trying to get the students to be quiet! I am planning on moving my child out of this school district. Also there are so many fights between the kids.

My daughter is in 7th grade at Brandon Middle School. I have had nothing but positve experiences with this school. She has been enrolled in the Brandon Public Schools since she started school. I would highly reccommend anyone to send their children to Brandon. They have exellent teachers and the principals/counselors really do their job.

Last modified Brandon Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.