6-8 & Ungraded
Brandon, MS

Brandon Middle School 1

Posted January 28, 2012
ALL THE SCHOOLS IN RANKIN COUNTY ARE WONDERFUL. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE FOREIGNT LANGUAGE TEACHER SENDS HER CHILD TO A PRIVATE SHOOL AND TEACHES IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL. IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHE IS ONLY THERE FOR A PAYCHECK. IN FACT, SEVERAL OF THESE TEACHERS TO DO THIS. IF YOU TEACH I APUBLIC SCHOOL SHOULD YOU NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO ONE YOU TEACH AT AND SET THE EXAMPLE.

Posted January 24, 2012
which is best school in madiosn or brandon pls tell me the truth. i lives in madison .

Posted April 21, 2010
Because, this is where my son goes to school and the school is filled with wonderful educators.

Brandon Middle School 0

Posted August 27, 2009
I'm an 8th grader at BMS and the school is AMAZING! I love my classes, teachers, and everything Brandon has to offer! The teachers are hard, but are good, because they are well preparing us for the next year!

Posted February 09, 2009
I am a student at BMS and i love it. The teachers are wonderful,and i love my friends.I wouldn't trade that school for the world. G0 BMS BULLDOGS!

Brandon Middle School 2

Posted October 06, 2008
Brandon Middle School has great teachers and great principles, but the kids here are unbelievable. The girls especially. They are mean and there is nothing but drama. My girl is in 8th grade and we moved here last spring break and we never had a problem with other girls until we moved here. It is a great place for your kids to learn but they will be very misserable.

Posted September 08, 2008
We are a tad overcrouded, but they are working on that. Dr. Frazier is wonderful and the kids love him. He does a great job running the school. The teachers are terriffic. It is a very large school, if your child can excel in a large school atmoshpere, this is the one for you. If you are coming from another state, you picked the best Mississippi has to offer, just keep in mind it is Mississippi.

Posted June 22, 2008

Posted December 16, 2007
With this school I have had nothing but positive results and feedback my kids and their friends love it there they used to go to Northwest Rankin,Compared to Northwest Rankin Brandon is a level 10 and Northwest is a level 7

Posted November 29, 2007

Brandon Middle School
408 South College St, Brandon, MS  39042
Last modified Brandon Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brandon Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top