K-6 & Ungraded|Public district
448 students|Rankin Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Posted December 28, 2013
Great small school with wonderful teachers. My children couldn't be happier and are receiving a top notch education. The extracurricular activities are a bit limited but the other benefits make up for that shortcoming.

Pisgah Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2013
Rate for the teaching unsatisfactory, checking off a few boxes on an evaluation sheet that I found on line that places this school in the limbo. That same year, this school received an A rating. I am amazed how this school lacks good teachers. It was pretty humiliating to even give this school a try. I have noticed a lot of students moving and I am unaware of why, but now I do see why. I have wanted to rate this school for a while and just now have done so. Not sure what good it will do. Good luck to the others!

Posted August 15, 2012
My granddaughter started kindergarten at Pisgah Elementary this year. She loves it. She asked Saturday, "Why is there no school today?" The school has a very calming feeling when you first enter the front door. This is very assuring to a frightened 5 year old.

Posted October 13, 2010
Pisgah Elementary is a small rural school within the Rankin County School district in Sandhill, MS. This school has an amazing student/teacher ratio and the communication between staff and parents is outstanding. The school feel more like family than anything. We moved just to be in the district for my children to attend Pisgah. For some reason the funding is lower for Pisgah Elementary than the other Rankin County schools and our children are so deserving!

Pisgah Elementary School

Posted October 13, 2010
Best school! My little girl loves it and the teachers are great!

Pisgah Elementary School 3

Posted October 22, 2008
This is a great school as far as the teachers, they're really good. Extracurricular activities are extremely limited though. The elementary has to share their cafeteria with the High School which I believe complicates lunch hours for both. I wish we had more in the way of music, like an intro to band, but the High School doesn't even have a band. Overall for a rural school it does a good job with what it has to work with.

Pisgah Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2008
When my family moved several years ago, we purposely selected a home-site that allowed our two boys to attend Pisgah schools. Everything we heard about how great it is has proven to be true. I wouldn't want them to go anywhere else.

Posted March 08, 2007
Pisgah Elementary is a wonderful school. The staff is great. It is a small school and the kids get so much individual attention. My youngest daughter started kindergarten this year and she had a hard time at first. I feel that having such a great teacher has made her love school. Her teacher even came to her birthday party. You don't get this at a large school. Thanks to all at Pisgah!!

Pisgah Elementary School
125 Pisgah High Rd, Brandon, MS  39047
Last modified Pisgah Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pisgah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top