PK-1 & Ungraded
Brandon, MS

Rouse Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2015
My daughter has excelled academically with the help of great teachers and staff at Rouse. She's reading on a 3rd-grade level as a 1st grader, continuously motivated by her peers and teachers to perform at or above great level. I feel that her teachers have recognized these strengths and gone the extra mile to develop her abilities. She enjoys the extras she is provided with computer labs, music, and library. Lastly, the teachers are very open to parent interaction, I email (or visit) my daughter's teacher with any questions I might have.

Posted August 14, 2012
The office staff are incredibly incompetent and rude. The teachers are tasked with more than they can handle. The learning environment is more conducive to learning to rush rather learn. My son loves his friends but comes home to learn math because they don't have time through out the day. Very disappointed with the quality of education as well as the treatment that I as the parent gets from faculty (thought we were supposed to be on the same team???)

Posted March 18, 2012
1st grade is awful.The children are rushed through everything all day long. They are rushed during lunch, rushed during bathroom breaks. I have not had a decent conversation with my child's teacher because she seems to be too "rushed". I do understand that 1st grade is when the children begin to read and start math, but Rouse needs slow down and pay attention to these children. And Rouse staff needs a DRESS CODE!!! Especially the PRINCIPAL!!! I'm like, pardon me, are we at school, or are we headed to the beach?

Rouse Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
I love our school because they have been great to by babygirl and she has learned alot!! The school is very clean and neat and the principal and faculty are awesome people!!!

Rouse Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
I am a grandparent. I think Rouse's teachers and the overall program are above average. I think the after school program could improve on monitoring the nutrition and hydration, of the children. I would not wait for them to ask to eat, drink, or go to the restroom. I would require that they each sit down, at some point, every 1/2 hour, and sip, eat, drink, or use the rest room, if they can.

Rouse Elementary School 5

Posted May 04, 2010
My daughter Haley has learned so much this year and I can not thank her teachers Mrs. Blakeney and Mrs. Vincent enough. Allison

Rouse Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2009
Great school with excellent, caring teachers.

Rouse Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2009
My child has really done well and learned alot from her teachers at Rouse

Rouse Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2009
I am very upset with rouse. This was our first year there. We had problems from the start. Also, the kids only has about 10 min. To eat. When i questioned 'why', i was told that it was because they ' have too many kids.' Well, that's your problem! my child deserves enough time to eat! also, their playground time is also always cut short. One time i saw a child who had thrown up on themselves, in the lunchroom. The teacher did not take the child to the office. Instead, the child just remained in the lunch room with the other kids. When they all lined up to leave, i said 'um, is the child ok?' She said 'well no, they threw up on themselves, but what can i do about it? We can't reach their parents.' How about not letting them around other kids?! I was infuriated! my child won't go back.

Posted July 18, 2008