Bad
Good

I've been going to SFAC for three years and it has been a great school! The teachers are very nice and helpful to me and others. It's the best school to go to. If u need help all u have to do is ask and they will help you!!

Worst school system I have ever seen. They care about Test Scores and Money and there the list ends. If you child has Dyslexia, stay away from this school. They will do NOTHING! for them. We paid hundreds of dollars to have our son evaluated and with that evaluation came a list of recommended accommodations. After several meeting with all the teachers and Principle and verbal agreements that they could meet those accommodations only to find out that the teachers did not even try to follow them. As a matter of fact half way through the school year all of my sons teachers changed and the copies of the evaluations/recommendations never made it to any of his new teachers. The new teachers did not even know that my son was dyslexic. That is how much they care! We have also been trying to produce a 504 plan with the school for several months now, and still have nothing on paper. We have also asked time and time again for extra homework and got nothing. We have also asked for more updates on his progress, and got nothing. You talk to the teachers and all you hear is how busy they are.

I've been to SFAC since last year.It is a amazing school.It has great teachers, faculty, and more.It's a great school to go to.

South Forrest is an amazing school. I been playing sports there for awhile now and the coaches have taught me alot. The Teachers I would say the same because they work so hard to help you in learning. So if your new to the area and you want your kids go to a school, go to South Forrest! and not Dixie! :)

This school is really great. My three kids have been going there for 5 years now.

Last modified South Forrest Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.