7-12 & Ungraded
Bruce, MS

Bruce High School 4

Posted March 31, 2009
Bruce is by far the best school in Calhoun County. I went to school there and I would say that is was a wonderful place to grow up. Most of the teachers and administration are very caring and they keep an eye on all of the students, not just 'their' students. If you live in Calhoun County then Bruce schools are the best choice.

Posted October 02, 2007

Bruce High School 0

Posted August 29, 2007
I attended and graduated from Bruce High school. It is a wonderful school and is the best in calhoun county. Now at level 5 I am proud to be a part of that alumni. I plan for my children to graduate a Bruce Trojan.

Posted September 14, 2006
- a former student
I loved BHS and it was an awesome school to attend. My family and I suffered from some tragic losses my senior year.The entire BHS faculty/ staff supported my family and I through our overwhelming time. BHS is family oriented and gives meaning to the quote 'it takes a village to raise a family.' BHS is a Blessing and most of the teachers care. Its small statue, but over- filled with love.

Bruce High School 2

Posted December 01, 2005

Posted August 30, 2005
As a student at Bruce High School I love it there. The teachers are really nice and will help you out with your work if you ask them. I think it is a really Awesome place to go to go. There are strict rules because of some problems in the past, but they are pretty much resolved now though! If you dont mind going to school in a small town then Bruce is the school to go to.

Bruce High School
430 East Countiss St, Bruce, MS  38915
Last modified Bruce High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bruce High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top