K-8 & Ungraded
Burnsville, MS

Burnsville Elementary School 0

Posted July 07, 2007
David & I both went to Burnsville School, and our children went to Burnsville. Now our Grand Daughters are going. I guess that means Burnsville gets an A.

Burnsville Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2006
I just want to say that i think burnsville school is the best ,, me and my husband both went and that is where we want our kids to go ,, they have the best teachers and they make sure they know everyone that comes thru the doors ,, i can keep in touch with everthing that goes on with my kids ,, you have to sign in and out to get n the doors all doors are locked from the outside you can get out but u cant get in i think that is good i can rest because i know they will learn and be safe all at the same time,, michelle wallace

Burnsville Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2005
I have four children that attend this school, the school is great except for the home work that my fourth grader has every night. he comes home and does homework until bedtime and he doesnt have alot of family time through the week. i dont think that this is good for the children they need at least one night off through the week. they are kids that need to learn but they need family time too. the accelerated reading program is almost inpossible and needs to be newly reformed. half of the time the kids don't even get to go to the library. my second grader has a big problem with this and the books that my fourth graders reads are too long to read in a weeks time with all the homework that he has. otherwise the school is great.

Burnsville Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2004
My son and daughter both attend school here. I have nothing but the best to say about all their techers. The support that is given to the parents is wonderful. The campus is beautiful and the support staff is very helpful.

Burnsville Elementary School
23 Washington St, Burnsville, MS  38833
Last modified Burnsville Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burnsville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top