5-8 & Ungraded
Byhalia, MS

Byhalia Middle School (5-8) 2

Posted May 27, 2012
Why aren't the test scores for this school up to date? Something to be ashamed of?

Byhalia Middle School (5-8) 4

Posted June 08, 2011
Byhalia is an overall great school! The rating doesn't mean a thing! I have been here since kindergarten and I never had any problem. Lots of students here are have scholarships to colleges and most plan on going to college. One of my friends moved here from Olive Branch Middle School and she said the work here is ALOT harder than over. All we need is recognition and we may even be one of the most success potential in Mississippi.

Byhalia Middle School (5-8) 0

Posted February 27, 2010
I wish you would just give BMS a chance. BMS has dedicated and highly qualified teachers that need the help of the parents. Parents want the school to raised their children. I wish you could be a fly on the wall and you will see first hand the hard work teachers do that is always overlooked by small minded individuals. Try to encourage or better yet go and visit the school.

Byhalia Middle School (5-8) 1

Posted February 24, 2010
This school is the worst in the area,I hate that my children have to be students here!

Byhalia Middle School (5-8) 0

Posted December 08, 2009
Byhalia Academy is a great school, but we need the help of not just the teachers, but the parents also. We nee the school board to back the school up with the proper equipment students need to explore their mind. This mean making sure the technology within the school system is usable for the students. Let's stay focus on our children and stay positive that this school year will be a great success.

Byhalia Middle School (5-8) 3

Posted January 21, 2009
I have had numerous problems with this school in the past but I must make it known that Mr. Reid has done a remarkable job this year. Anytime there has been a situation to arise this year, he has always handled it wonderfully. While he's learned through a lot of trial and errors the past few years, he's definitely stepped up and done a great job this year!

Byhalia Middle School (5-8) 3

Posted January 17, 2009
I'm a student and this is my first year in BMS.Its over all an o.k school the principal and teachers are nice and do a good job setting up events like the award day thing we had. J.

Byhalia Middle School (5-8)
172 Hwy 309 North, Byhalia, MS  38611
Last modified Byhalia Middle School (5-8) is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Byhalia Middle School (5-8) Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top