K-5 & Ungraded
Caledonia, MS

Caledonia Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2014
This school is not that great at all. I'm moving my kids just to get out of this school and This county school system. The acceptance of bullying kids in no shape or form should be accepted; here it is acceptable for certain kids to do this! My daughter may need actual mental help due to how ugly she's been treated. My daughter is a African American and she not only have the ms racial difference to deal with around her at school and this county, but these are basically African America girls causing this bullying, but it is being seen and ignored by this school and kids feel like they don't matter. This is not a good school that deserve this high rating!

Posted August 11, 2013
Caledonia Elementary School is on the campus of Caledonia Schools. We are a part of the Lowndes County School District. Caledonia Elementary School houses Pre-K to Fifth Grade. We are excited about the 2013-2014 school year. We look forward to knowing and educating your child.

Posted August 11, 2013
Caledonia Elementary School has been the home for our children since 1989. My husband & I are both graduates of Caledonia High School (class of 76). It was only right for our children to attend CES. JP started in 1990 and Carrie followed in 1991. Both are graduates of CHS as well as our daughter in law(2003 & 2004). Now our grandchildren attend CES. Caledonia, thru the LCSD, has wonderful program for all children. The staff are the best.

Posted August 11, 2013
Caledonia Elementary school offers a wonderful learning environment. The teachers ate excellent and well trained to handle any needs the student or parents might have. I feel confident my child is receiving a great education at Caledonia Elementary.

Caledonia Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2012
I have two girls who attended Caledonia Elementary from 2009-2012 and our experience was great. Class sizes were fairly average and my kids never had any issues with advancing their education. Their grades were not reflective of the "average for that area" according to most websites. I feel it's not where the child attends school, but what and how they learn and also their attitude towards school and people. If the school is teaching academics as it should, the kids will he receptive and learn, which is how I felt this school operated while my kids were there. The environment was friendly. My kids never experienced any bullying and their teachers throughout the years really cared for them and made sure they were on top of their studies and I really appreciate them. My only issue is that it was about a 20 minute drive from our home! I've heard all negativity surrounding Mississippi schools, but this school did not fall in that category and I am so thankful.

Caledonia Elementary School 3

Posted October 01, 2010
This is definitely one of the BETTER schools in Columbus. My husband is an officer in the military and my kids are staight A students. What do I like about this school? My kids really enjoyed this school. I loved all of our teachers. It is a little country school nestled in the back of Caledonia, MS. And even though most of the teachers do not like the principal -- I love him and so do my kids! He listens to the parents (which is probably why the teachers do not like him) and his expectations are high. What do I NOT like about the school? They TEST these children to death! The AR program is waaaay too much! My children do not go to this school now but still have nightmares about this horrible program. Cirriculum is lacking but it is still a better school than the others in Columbus.

Posted September 10, 2003

Caledonia Elementary School
99 Confederate Dr, Caledonia, MS  39740
(662) 356-2050
Last modified Caledonia Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caledonia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top