9-12 & Ungraded|Public district
557 students|Lowndes Co School Dist

Bad
Good

This school is awful. The staff gossips about everyone, parents, students, etc. The education the kids get here suck's. Teachers and staff are always on their cell phones, instead of teaching properly. The majority of staff is rude. The kids are rude. Don't come to this school. The staff needs to take responsibility and be role models!

I was recently hired (last year) as the Graduation Coach at Caledonia High School. I absolutely love this school.Having been in education for 17 years prior to this position, I was simply amazed at the kindness and helpful attitude that I encountered.Everyone was helpful and encouraging as I began this new journey in my career, including the students. The school is small, compared to others that I have encountered and the area is rural.The faculty and staff are amazing and so involved with the students and community.Every student at our school knows that they are not in this alone and it is an amazing feeling to be a part of such a wonderful and successful community of edcators and students! I wish that every school had the atmosphere that Caledonia High School has established.If so,there would be a lot more happy students and parents, not to mention educators.However,as with many educational institutions,we face shortfalls in funding.It would be a wonderful gift to be recognized for this award!We desperately need two more classrooms to help with the number of new students we have.We have a very bright future before us and it involves the continued care and support of our students!

I attended that school, and I knew stuff the kids in Florida haven't learned till the second year I moved here.

The teachers are great! They care and show so much concern for the students. I cant even describe how wonderful the entire faculty is.

I attended Caledonia for two years and found it very unsatisfactory. The education I recieved at the school I feel did not properly prepare me for college. However, I do feel like the teachers are very helpful and involved in students lives.

went to caledoia for 13 years and loved every minute or it. everyone is great even down to the janitors and lunch ladies. cant beat caledonia!

I went to Caledonia Schools for 13 years and I loved it. The teachers are very helpful and the rest of the staff also. Caledonia is a very good school for your children.

I'm a student at Caledonia High, and Caledonia is an awesome school. The academics are great, the atmosphere is really positive, and the staff is amazing. There's not hardly any fights. We all get along pretty well. The staff always tries to help the students with any problems. We've all actually grown stronger as a school after we were hit by a tornado earlier this year, and I believe that the incident proved that we have one of THE best principals a school could ever have!

We are very pleased with the opportunities our eldest is enjoying at Caledonia High School.

Last modified Caledonia High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.