2-5 & Ungraded
Canton, MS

Canton Elementary School 5

Posted January 20, 2014
We have had a great experience at Canton Elementary! Both of my daughters are honor roll students and love going to school every day. Their teachers have been fantastic and truly care about each if their students. The few times my kids have had to miss school their teachers called personally to check on them. We never had that kind of interaction in the school they attended previously. 10 out of 10.

Canton Elementary School 1

Posted January 02, 2014
The children are over tested. The principal runs all of the teachers off which means there is no consistency. Teachers have also been moved in the middle of the school year to new classrooms without the children or most importantly parents being notified. It breaks my heart that I have to see children being taught at such a fast rate, but it's only because that is what the administration wants not the teacher. Something needs to be done.

Canton Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2011
I am not impressed with this schoo at all. Canton school as a whole are not where they should be. However this is a problem world wide not just in Canton. Our schools really need prayer and more involved parents. More involved with not just school but with their children.

Canton Elementary School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
This school is great. I have enjoyed the years that my kids have attended. Ms. R. Powe was a joy to have known. She was very attentive to her students, she was also loving and caring. However I think that the school needs to have cameras installed so that they can weed out the good from the bad.

Canton Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2005
The faculty and staff are doing a wonderful job. The kids are being challenged and the staff are very supportive.

Canton Elementary School
740 East Academy St, Canton, MS  39046
Last modified Canton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top