Holy Child Jesus School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
This is no longer a catholic school. It was closed down years ago due to financial hardships. This place was replaced with an After School which is named Agapae.

Holy Child Jesus School 4

Posted October 28, 2004
H.C. J. is a very small, Catholic school that provides a very good Christian education. I am a product of H.C.J. and I think I turned out wonderful. My other siblings are doing great, also. We have a lot of students who turned out to be good professional people in our society. H.C. J. have produced a lot of Dr's, Atty's and many more productive fields. The thing that is also attractive is the small setting and the history behind the school. I'm a proud parent and alumni. RTH

Holy Child Jesus School 5

Posted August 25, 2004
hcj was the best school I wish it would have went to the 12th grade my child love it she really did learn there she had real great teacher that cared about her education and it also help her to understand the christian way I wish she could have finish but thank God she got her start from Holy Child Jesus thank you staff for being there for Quala

Holy Child Jesus School 5

Posted August 24, 2004
- a former student
This is a great school inwgich children desire to learn. Parental involvement and support is high. The former graduates of the school consider it an honor that they graduated from Holy Child Jesus.

Holy Child Jesus School
315 Garrett Street, Canton, MS  39046
Last modified Holy Child Jesus School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Holy Child Jesus School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top