Pearl River Central Junior High School 3

Posted January 20, 2013
I LIKE THIS SCHOOL BUT I DON'T THINK ITS CHALLENGING ENOUGH, FOR OUR KIDS. I HAVE A 6TH GRADER, I THINK THE SCHOOL IS JUST SKIRTING THE KIDS BY. THE KIDS ARE GREAT, RESPECTFUL, SOME BAD APPLES BUT WHAT SCHOOL DOESN'T HAVE THOSE. I THINK THIS AREA NEEDS MORE RESOURCES TO INCREASE THEIR STEM PROGRAMS. I DON'T THINK WE WILL STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT IF THEY EVER GET THE RESOURCES. EDUCATION IS TOO IMPORTANT......

Posted April 24, 2010
When I lived in Carriere, I worked in the school cafeteria. The children and adults were respectful, polite and well mannered. They were a joy to be around and I enjoyed the time I worked there.

Pearl River Central Junior High School 5

Posted April 14, 2010

Posted May 09, 2009
We have a great school and staff --full of dedicated teachers, counselors, and administrators. Everyone I know works hard here and is dedicated to improving the lives of our students by helping them achieve. As you can see, I love working here. The two points I want to make are as follows: 1. The parents are the ones who determined that our students should wear uniforms --by voting. If you didn't vote, shame on you. The teachers may or may not agree with the uniform policy, but because we work here, it's obvious that we must enforce it. 2. Next, if and whenever a child is being bullied, we want to know it! The student or the parent should be sure to report this to the school office. Thank you for looking at more than one side of an issue.

Pearl River Central Junior High School 5

Posted April 27, 2009

Pearl River Central Junior High School 2

Posted March 26, 2009
The uniform policy is too strict and these children have almost no freedom of self expression. How can they learn if they are not comfortable in their own environment. How can one even concentrate when they are being 'hounded' about every little thing they are wearing. This is a public school, or at least its Suppose to be. I sent my child there due to lack of income and i still had to buy overpriced uniforms. This makes no sence to me/

Pearl River Central Junior High School 3

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted May 23, 2008
Our school is a little to strict but other-wise it is an awsome school.

Posted April 21, 2008
This is a great school, much better than others. The only problem I see is that their needs to be something more done about the constant bullying the children deal with every day..

Pearl River Central Junior High School 1

Posted July 02, 2007
This is one of the worst schools i've ever been to! they should not make us wear uniforms! the uniforms completely mess up this public shcool! I would have given this school all 5's ( the highest) if we did not have uniforms!

Pearl River Central Junior High School
7391 Hwy 11, Carriere, MS  39426
Last modified Pearl River Central Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pearl River Central Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top